In Search Of Gymboree Cupcake

jessclear

I just went to Gymboree today and found some cute Burnt Orange leggings for DD. I am a Longhorn, so it was a given that DD had to have them. They didn't have any tops left to go with the leggings, as they were on clearance. I was told that the Cupcake line matched these leggings and they were from this past winter.

SO, does anyone have size 24mo or 2T cupcake tops that will match burnt orange leggings? Please?

TIA

ADS

TXAggieTech

Jessica Call me if you get what you want, otherwise I'll look at all our stops along the way to CA. Even though is it to go with the 'other' color.

DH is doing great. We are supposed to be sleeping but the phone keeps ringing. He will only be on crutches for a week!

Connor's Mom

While those leggings went with the Cupcake Cutie line there where not very many pieces that actually matched them. :thumbsdown:
The majority of that line was pastels like pink, purple, teal and grean with some brown pieces mixed in. I think that it was the brown pieces that those tights where meant to go with.

Se if these links work for you to look at pictures of the entire line in one place....
Cupcake Cutie (Baby Girl)
Cupcake Cutie (Kid Girl)

This shirt "might" match.....

Last edited:

jessclear

Terisboys, thank you for the ebay links. I hadn't even thought of that. :rolleyes: silly me; Ebay has everything!

Connor'smom, those links were helpful as well. I see a few things in the girls' sizes that I like. I may go back and exchange the leggings for a bigger size and find some of the long sleeve stuff for this next fall/winter. They had quite a few of the orange leggings. Probably because they don't match very many items in the line. :cool:

TxAggieTech, if you see anything on your trip, let me know. Don't stop just for us, but look in the girls if you stop anyway. They are having great clearance right now. DD will probably need 3T by this winter, but is in 2T now. We love anything with the burnt orange in it. I am really loving dresses right now because they are so easy.

Thanks again!

jessclear

Connor'smom, if I subscribe to Gymbo Friends so I can access the swap area, it is a renewed subscription, can I cancel my paid subscription later? I would like to pay for a 3 or 6 month subscription, but don't know if I want it to keep charging me if I no longer use it. KWIM?

Connor's Mom

Connor'smom, if I subscribe to Gymbo Friends so I can access the swap area, it is a renewed subscription, can I cancel my paid subscription later? I would like to pay for a 3 or 6 month subscription, but don't know if I want it to keep charging me if I no longer use it. KWIM?

I don't know, I have my Flower Power on automatic renewal.
And just an FYI, BST has gotten pretty tight. You pretty much have to be an active poster on the board to get anyone to sell to you. They have had alot of scammers lately. Drama, drama, drama!

You might have trouble finding Cupcake Cutie in the retail stores as it was very popular and is now almost a year old line.
But, I think that they are doing it as an Outlet Line. :thumbsup:

jessclear

I'm bumping this up because the gymboree Fall Forest line has long-sleeve tops to match the burnt orange pants. I went into the store today and was going to get this, but they didn't have 2T. They have it online though.
I also found this and this (also online). Will the green and purple shirt look weird with the orange leggings? I only need one shirt, not all 3.

While in the store, I bought http://www.gymboree.com/shop/dept_i...474&bmUID=1223663727262&productSizeSelected=0. Do you think this dress will look weird with the leggings under it? They are not really tights, but leggings. Thoughts? I'm thinking of returning the dress and just getting a shirt instead.

I also found a really cute classroom kitty dress for $18.99, but left without it. It would be for next winter (they only had 3T). I think I need to go back and get it as I don't see it online. I knew I shouldn't have walked into that store. :whistle:

melniemi

I think the dress will look darling with leggings under it. My dd wears them all the time. She wears dresses w/yoga pant leggings (wider legs) or the fitted leggings. I think both are adorable:love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC