Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member jessclear's Avatar

Gymboree Cupcake

I just went to Gymboree today and found some cute Burnt Orange leggings for DD. I am a Longhorn, so it was a given that DD had to have them. They didn't have any tops left to go with the leggings, as they were on clearance. I was told that the Cupcake line matched these leggings and they were from this past winter.

SO, does anyone have size 24mo or 2T cupcake tops that will match burnt orange leggings? Please?

TIA
    Hannah Rose - 6yo - 47 pounds - 45' - Livia FR 85
    Turbo Booster, Jane Indy Plus with dad; Evenflo Symphany and Turbo with Gma;
    Peg Perego Primo Viaggio for 3.5yo Niece and borrowed children

Eva Genelle forever in our hearts

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member ErinGoBragh's Avatar

Re: Gymboree Cupcake

Here is one on Ebay if no one has one.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-GYMBOREE-CUP...80621167r28440
    DS1~ 17 years old DS2~ 15 years old DS3~10 years old (NBB)
    DS4~December 2015 (Marathon)

Senior Community Member TerisBoys's Avatar

Here's a set on Ebay - jeans, top and some accessories.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gymboree-Cupcake...QQcmdZViewItem

Senior Community Member TerisBoys's Avatar

Jessica Call me if you get what you want, otherwise I'll look at all our stops along the way to CA. Even though is it to go with the 'other' color.

DH is doing great. We are supposed to be sleeping but the phone keeps ringing. He will only be on crutches for a week!

While those leggings went with the Cupcake Cutie line there where not very many pieces that actually matched them.
    The majority of that line was pastels like pink, purple, teal and grean with some brown pieces mixed in. I think that it was the brown pieces that those tights where meant to go with.

Se if these links work for you to look at pictures of the entire line in one place....
    Cupcake Cutie (Baby Girl)
    Cupcake Cutie (Kid Girl)

This shirt "might" match.....
    Last edited by Connor's Mom; 08-06-2008 at 01:36 PM.
    Peggy, RN-Critical Care and Emergency Medicine, CPST and Mommy to Connor (2/05) in a Graco Highback TurboBooster with Safety Surround

Terisboys, thank you for the ebay links. I hadn't even thought of that. silly me; Ebay has everything!

Connor'smom, those links were helpful as well. I see a few things in the girls' sizes that I like. I may go back and exchange the leggings for a bigger size and find some of the long sleeve stuff for this next fall/winter. They had quite a few of the orange leggings. Probably because they don't match very many items in the line.

TxAggieTech, if you see anything on your trip, let me know. Don't stop just for us, but look in the girls if you stop anyway. They are having great clearance right now. DD will probably need 3T by this winter, but is in 2T now. We love anything with the burnt orange in it. I am really loving dresses right now because they are so easy.

Thanks again!

Connor'smom, if I subscribe to Gymbo Friends so I can access the swap area, it is a renewed subscription, can I cancel my paid subscription later? I would like to pay for a 3 or 6 month subscription, but don't know if I want it to keep charging me if I no longer use it. KWIM?

Quote Originally Posted by jessclear View Post
    Connor'smom, if I subscribe to Gymbo Friends so I can access the swap area, it is a renewed subscription, can I cancel my paid subscription later? I would like to pay for a 3 or 6 month subscription, but don't know if I want it to keep charging me if I no longer use it. KWIM?
    I don't know, I have my Flower Power on automatic renewal.
    And just an FYI, BST has gotten pretty tight. You pretty much have to be an active poster on the board to get anyone to sell to you. They have had alot of scammers lately. Drama, drama, drama!

You might have trouble finding Cupcake Cutie in the retail stores as it was very popular and is now almost a year old line.
    But, I think that they are doing it as an Outlet Line.
    Peggy, RN-Critical Care and Emergency Medicine, CPST and Mommy to Connor (2/05) in a Graco Highback TurboBooster with Safety Surround

I'm bumping this up because the gymboree Fall Forest line has long-sleeve tops to match the burnt orange pants. I went into the store today and was going to get this, but they didn't have 2T. They have it online though.
    I also found this and this (also online). Will the green and purple shirt look weird with the orange leggings? I only need one shirt, not all 3.

While in the store, I bought http://www.gymboree.com/shop/dept_it...SizeSelected=0. Do you think this dress will look weird with the leggings under it? They are not really tights, but leggings. Thoughts? I'm thinking of returning the dress and just getting a shirt instead.

I also found a really cute classroom kitty dress for $18.99, but left without it. It would be for next winter (they only had 3T). I think I need to go back and get it as I don't see it online. I knew I shouldn't have walked into that store.

Senior Community Member melniemi's Avatar

I think the dress will look darling with leggings under it. My dd wears them all the time. She wears dresses w/yoga pant leggings (wider legs) or the fitted leggings. I think both are adorable