Great idea!

mom2acrew

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I love the new topic! Darren, are you going to allow "swapping " of strollers or just chatting?

Jodi, Who will soon give birth to a new reason to stroller shop!

okay not very soon but soon enough :)

ADS

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Neat idea - I know absolutely NOTHING about strollers ... other than that ours sucked when Leila was tiny & I rarely get to use the cheap jogging type my parents got me :rolleyes: I'm sure I'll be all over this board when the time comes as future dad-to-be is going to want a stoller even if I'm not "into them" ;) :cool:

skaterbabs

I'm a stroller addict, and now I can't decide between the Britax Preview, Graco Mosaic, Chicco C5, Peg Aria (in pink, of course), or MacLaren Quest. LOL
I guess I'm the exception because I've always loved my Graco strollers, but then the weight wasn't a problem for me because I was buying all-terrain strollers, which are always heavier. (Outrider, Air 6, ect.) I've yet to find an umbrella I'm happy with that we can afford though.

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Oi, Rebekah you just confused me now as much as when I 1st found this forum 2 years ago :p No no, I don't need a stroller yet, so I'll just stay away - stay away - stay away...! :p I can confuse myself with all this in another 9+ months, LOL :p

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I really liked the Aria for features, light weight and easy folding. The downside is that everyone who owns one seems to say it's a real clunker to push and steer with a kid in it:-(

I just ordered a Combi Cosmo DX for travel to replace our old Savvy. Baby Bargains and StrollerQueen gave it good reviews. It's seems like a really nice stroller for the money, but it's clearly not a high end model. The price was right so I won't be afraid to gate check it or leave it unattended...

Longhorn Lady

Yeah, I'm not a big Aria fan. I love the look of it, but not its practicality. My biggest problem with it is the buckle/harness system. With a bigger kid who doesn't need to be buckled its not big deal. But for a young baby/toddler its a bear to deal with since the harness doesn't actually attach to the stroller at all and can come off at any time. Just doesn't make me feel very confident, as the baby could slip out of the stroller at any moment.

And yeah, I find it hard to steer with and without a kid in it.

skaterbabs

LOL If either the Preview or the Mosaic came in pink or purple my decision would be easy. lol But I need a lightweight, small stroller with a decent recline because Joyjoy does occasionally fall asleep in the stroller. I'm actually very happy with my Air 6, but it's wide, and it doesn't do well in tight spaces, not to mention it takes up almost the entire cargo area of the Jeep!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC