I just can't get it out of my head.

my2kidsSafe

I saw a bucket installed so wrong today, but i was driving and there was no way to do anything, we were stopped at a light and the family looked very shady and i had the kids with me, so i was afraid to say anything. They had their very little dd in a 3 point bucket seat that definately looked expired. But they had it at such an angle that the head of the seat was probably even with the babies feet (if that makes any sense). It almost looked like the feet end of seat was higher than the head. Not only was it wrong but it looked like it had to be so uncomfortable for the baby.

ADS

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
I saw the same thing at the park the other day! The shell of the seat was laying flat on the car's seat, so the baby's head was about 6 inches lower than his feet. He was also about 18 months and about 4 inches above the shell.

soygurl

Ack! I hate seeing those kinds of things!

Once I a saw an infant seat just sitting (not buckled to the car at all) FF in the back seat of a car. I was parked next to this woman (she looked fairly old... prob. grandma?) as she went to the back seat and just lifted out the FF infant seat (baby in in). I got out and tried to say "excuse me" but the woman just shook her head kinda cutting me off, and turned around. She was hispanic, so I think she might not have spoken any english, or she just knew what I was about to say and wanted to pretent to not speak english. IKD... it was horrible though. :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC