Lookie what I got!

mykidsmylife

004.jpg

Yup. It is a sticker which I hate, but they are like the clingy ones so it will easily come of.
I love it. Too bad I will only have the van for 1.5 more weeks. We are shipping it to Germany. They will love that over there. They will think I am really insane since they go FF at 9m. LOL.

ADS

sunnymw

Oooh, I want one!!! So I can stick it on our car that isn't really ours!! (Hey, GMIL already has a ton of support-our-troops stuff, and DH and I are anti-bush-anti-war hippies, LOL... might as well add a few stickers I agree with! She'd never notice...)

mykidsmylife

Yeah I got the link somewhere on here.
It is kinda clingy but sticky but it peels off easily. I removed it like 4 times to replace it. LOL.

HEVY

I have the same one, the reason I asked is because it was so thin you have to look really hard to remove the back to use the sticky part.

my2kidsSafe

i want the dogs don't belong in the drivers seat. That is as big of a pet peeve of mine as the improper carseat ones.

bethng

I figured someone on here made it. LOL. I wanted a magnet for a long time but this is great.
Dh saw it last night. He shook his head at me.

I have that sticker too! Also the Kyle David Miller magnet under it. lol About a week ago I was getting gas at costco and the attendant came up to my van and read the stickers and started asking questions about car seats as her brother was looking for one that would fit his big two year old so it started a good conversation :D

oxeye

Did you know you can turn a sticker into a magnet? I've made magnets of pictures of my kids for my fridge. You can buy a sheet of magnet material at a craft store that has a peel-off back to make one side sticky. I love the stuff!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC