Travelling with the Radian + luggage cart

Morganthe

If anyone is interested.

A Radian 65 + 155lb weight cart that has fold out wings
41sFItSOInL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
+
21H7N8X95QL._SL500_AA225_.jpg
(I got mine from Target for $27 - currently not in stock) But looks like this in Black
= Success! :D

I believe the 155lb version is much sturdier than the 100lb. I'd have worried about bending during disrespectful travel ;) ... not with this one.

Fits marvelously using the LATCH Straps. Not too difficult -- push in bottom of seat. Criss-cross the lower straps, around the sides, over the back rail & then attach to the bottom rail.
Top tether hooks to a thick back rail. Good to go. :thumbsup:

DD loves being pulled around in it. Very sturdy, no toppling at all, even on carpet. Sits completely upright without having to hold on to it either. Since I'm not using the included elastic to try :rolleyes: to keep the Radian in, I can strap in our planned carry-on if she's not in the seat. She's stuffed in her dollies. :D

If my camera wasn't fritzy, I'd take photos. But it's doable for me to pull her around at over 42lbs, which is what I was curious about, plus maneuver a carry on. Also, how quick can I fasten/refasten it. Won't be really easy to refasten it on the plane, but I just got notified that AA has changed our flight to depart from DFW to an hour later.

So, no rush to make it across the terminal with now a 2 hour layover. And this is in late Sept -- so who knows how many more changes they'll make. (sigh).

Anyway -- luggage cart, I think will be immensely helpful since it's just dd and I travelling together through airports & shuttles on 4 separate occasions & Radian does not have a handy dandy carry handle. :eek::D

ADS

sunnymw

Neat!!

Even if it did have a handy dandy carry handle, I couldn't imagine lugging those almost 30lbs across DFW!! Plus a carry on, PLUS a DD!

Morganthe

Do you know if this is on the current Target website? Is there an item # to look up. Thanks

I looked, but it seems to be out of stock since they have the 100lb cheapie and the 200lb versions.

The photo came from the Amazon.com website, where this is sold by someone else in chrome. Comes to about the same amount with shipping costs. :shrug-shoulders:

The brand & info on the cart I purchased was:
Embark
155lb Capacity (70kg)
Deluxe Multi-use Folding Cart
23 1/4" H X 14 1/2" W x 5 3/4" D

Foldsup easy for space saving storage. Expandable deck for Large loads.
5 year warranty.

hth :)

mykidsmylife

Walmart has a 150lbs on for $19.99.. Iw ill try and find pics. I am using it for my Blvd. using the latch and tether and it is PERCFECT. My sis just but the Go-Go Kidz so they will be neat to compare...

mykidsmylife

Okay here are pics. I got this at my local Walmart hidden behind stuff. It is very sturdy. I can push it foward easily with one hand or pull it back with one hand.
newcarseats001.jpg

newcarseats003-2.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC