The most you would pay for a retired cover?

ADS

Melizerd

Hmm I guess it really depends on the cover, the condition and if it has the shoulder pads/belly pad if it had one.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Hmm I guess it really depends on the cover, the condition and if it has the shoulder pads/belly pad if it had one.

:yeahthat: If was a cover I REALLY, ReALLY wanted and it was in perfect condition (the elastic was perfect, no fading, had all its pieces), I would probably pay no more than $125.

destinmamma

brand new, with shoulder pads, belly pad, the works, couture fabric. retired. i am trying to decide how much is the most i should pay for it.

Melizerd

brand new, with shoulder pads, belly pad, the works, couture fabric. retired. i am trying to decide how much is the most i should pay for it.

That's something only you can know. There have been mom's who have spent 150+ for a cover they were DYING for. I probably wouldn't spend more then 100 on ANY cover because even though there are ones I love there's other stuff I'd rather drop that money on.

destinmamma

i think i'm going to sell some of my old designer jeans i can't fit into anymore to raise the money!!!

so funny that i've switched from being obsessed with pants to carseat fabrics. somebody help!!

BudgieStew

I've spent about 90.00 after customs\shipping and exchange rate for Marathon cover that I had to have. But that was the one cover I coveted.

I do desire other retired covers but not as much to pay almost 100.00 for one.

You know I own a few Marathon covers(some current and some retired) and have wondered if I put them up as a lot how much I would get for them total.

oxeye

Keep in mind that this is coming from the person who bought the prototype Shannon cover for the Regent ..... :whistle:

Probably around $150 for something I really wanted, like the Couture Daisy cover for the MA. I'd pay more for a one-of-a-kind that I love.

sb518

Not more than $100, and that's only if it was a cover I had obsessed about for years and it was brand new.

katiesmommy

I paid 140 plus shipping for a dragonfly couture very recently. It's a cover that I've wanted for about 3 years, and they go for too much for me on ebay. So, there you go, I probably wouldn't pay more then 150-200 for something that I really really wanted.

cryswilkins

I've spent about 90.00 after customs\shipping and exchange rate for Marathon cover that I had to have. But that was the one cover I coveted.

I am glad to know that you like the cover! :whistle:

I would probably pay about $100, but it depends on what cover and if I could sneak it by DH.

Kat_Momof3

heck, I'd pay a good 75-100 bucks for that cute girly nautilus cover that was TEASING us and hasn't been released.

I love the Bravo for hiding stains and being easy to clean... but then there is the mom of a total princess who wants pink EVERYTHING Princess/Dora EVERYTHING.

I've had it... when I go to walmart in search of glitter next week, I'm getting some patches... I'm getting the stickies at the Boy Scout Store, and me and the Dryer are making a surprise for my baby.... sure she's 4... but she's still my baby.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC