Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member MOM25BOYS's Avatar

HELP! I need to find a great deal on the Backyardigans Twin Set!!

It figures that when DH and I finally decide to move DS4 out of the toddler bed to his twin that the only character theme I wanted for his new bed and the ONLY cartoon show he will watch is darn near impossible to find without paying an arm, leg, and your first born child! Geeeez, the cheapest I can find is $40 for the comforter and $28 for the sheet set and thats before shipping. Anyone know of a store that might still have some on the shelf? The one I want is I think called Polka Dot? Not sure but it has circles in the pillow case and comforter with all the characters on the front. I know Walmart had them one time, but online they are sold out and it won't look up anystores that my still have it. TIA.
    Elizabeth SAHM to 5 Boys and 1 Fuzzy Dog ...
    Aaron/13yrs-130lbs~Caleb/10yrs-70lbs/Harmony Booster
    Jacob/9yrs-67lbs/Harmony Booster~Gabriel/7yrs-54lbs/Monterey~Matthew/5yrs-41lbs/Monterey~Otto/8mths-21lbs/Solvit Pet Harness

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: HELP! I need to find a great deal on the Backyardigans Twin Set!!

What about just the backyardigan sheets with a plain comforter? That way when he gets tired of the Backyardigans all you need to do is a get a new sheet set. And really, with those sheets, you could get away with just about any color comforter--navy, red, yellow, green, orange.

Senior Community Member MOM25BOYS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BW1426 View Post
    Hmmm, that it a great idea! I didn't even think of doing the plain comforter and I did that with DS1 with his SpiderMan phase. Bought the SpiderMan sheet set and got a denim/navy reversible comforter. Thanks a bunch!
    Elizabeth SAHM to 5 Boys and 1 Fuzzy Dog ...
    Aaron/13yrs-130lbs~Caleb/10yrs-70lbs/Harmony Booster
    Jacob/9yrs-67lbs/Harmony Booster~Gabriel/7yrs-54lbs/Monterey~Matthew/5yrs-41lbs/Monterey~Otto/8mths-21lbs/Solvit Pet Harness