Pics Of DS in EFTA :)

Mylilboyblue

cs001.jpg

Installed rock solid using seatbeat in my 2007 Saturn Ion
cs002.jpg

DS strapped in.
cs003.jpg

cs004.jpg

Check out that SIP. This seat has deepish sides. Deeper than the MA.
cs005.jpg

DS has alot of leg support in this seat. In his MA his legs are starting to bend a bit (not that it matters) but in this seat his toes are just touching the back of the seat.
cs006.jpg

Ah yes the knob adjuster. I though I would hate it, but I don't. It is kind of up against my seat back, but not enough to prevent me from using it easily.
cs007.jpg

I see you!
cs008.jpg

Loads of shoulder room.
cs009.jpg

Tons of room above his head...moreso than the MA, but it is probably because of the more upright install.
cs015.jpg

How the base and buckle look.
cs016.jpg

ADS

Mylilboyblue

Oh and for some nightmarish pictures of how baby or toddler that is 31 inches and 22.5 lbs would look in a seatbelt. Sienna's seat is in DH's truck so I had some backseat available for play.

***NOTE HE NEVER EVER RIDES LIKE THIS, JUST TOOK SOME PICTURES WHILE HE WAS PLAYING IN THE BACKSEAT WITH A SEATBELT ON. THE CAR WAS PARKED*****

cs010.jpg

cs011.jpg

cs012.jpg

cs014.jpg

Kat_Momof3

He looks so comfy... I'm another one who loved my old triumph, just hated the short shell.

I totally love the new Triumph Advance and would get one in a heartbeat if I were pregnant (and would hand down the Nautilus when needed).

Love love love the seat... the cushiness, the deep shell...

PixieEMT

Awwwh, what a cutie! Seat looks nice and roomy!

*sigh I love that pattern btw. I wanted to drive to BRU and get a EFTA with the SIP. I got the Boulevard instead and I'm not too happy. I mean it's OK , I love Britax and I love the SIP.

Stupid me..I tried the EFTA in our car but I didn't like the way the EPP foam was under the RF belt path. I was affraid it would chip easily. We took it back. Maybe we'll get one *if* we have another baby.

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Wow, that seat installs with loads of room in the ION. I had a rf'ing MA in there that barely fit with it super upright, although we were able to use the AO in the middle when dd was a baby.

Looks like a wonderful install and it fits him great. I also love the tons of leg room it has compared to the MA. :D

(Out of curiosity, is there a reason why you installed it with seatbelt instead of LATCH? I always loved how the LATCH anchors were so easily accessible in the ION.)

Stupid me..I tried the EFTA in our car but I didn't like the way the EPP foam was under the RF belt path. I was affraid it would chip easily. We took it back. Maybe we'll get one *if* we have another baby.

Doesn't chip at all, although it does compress after being installed awhile. Although it honestly doesn't matter anyways since baby's head isn't going to be hitting the rf'ing belt path. :thumbsup:

Mommy2Marcus

He looks great in it! I also :love: my EFTA! It is such a great seat, so easy to install & use! I have put it in a few different cars & it always installs GREAT! He is SO adorable!

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
HE is a cutie!

I love his shirt (my DN has the same one. We bought it at the Carters' outlet).

Mylilboyblue

Wow, that seat installs with loads of room in the ION. I had a rf'ing MA in there that barely fit with it super upright, although we were able to use the AO in the middle when dd was a baby.

Looks like a wonderful install and it fits him great. I also love the tons of leg room it has compared to the MA. :D

(Out of curiosity, is there a reason why you installed it with seatbelt instead of LATCH? I always loved how the LATCH anchors were so easily accessible in the ION.)

You know...it really does! The MA was braced against the front passenger's side seat (cause that was the only way it fit) even with it as upright as you can make it (safely) RF. Now I actually have room to move my passenger's seat back a little bit if I want. It is cool to have a seat where he has so much room all around in a seat that doesn't take up more room heightwise (I hope that makes sense)...width wise it is a big seat. I am in LOVE with it!

Don't get me wrong, I love how nice and accessible the LATCH is and I had a great install with my MA using LATCH and the RF tether, but I really wanted to see if I could get a rock solid install with seatbelt only since I NEVER could with my MA in my car. It literally took 5 minutes and the EFTA was installed just as solid as my MA was. It doesn't move at all....my car does! I will try the LATCH at some point just to see if I can get it as good.

Now of course I wish I got this seat sooner!

sunnymw

Wow, your 10.5 MO is the same size as my 20 month old!!

He looks super comfy :) and My DS also has a blast pretending to ride regular or sit in the drivers' seat (car off, e-brake on, of course). It's the only way I can ever do installs, LOL

ETA: bad typo, sorry! He's not 10 years old, he's 10 months old, lol

Last edited:

MomofOlivia407

sunnmw, you really freaked me out-you wrote that her 10.5 YO is as big as your 20 month old-i went looking through the previous posts! Finally figured out it was 10.5 MO! wow, you really had me goin! :) Not to point out your typo or anything-I just was LOL because of my brain fart!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC