Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

My Regent drives me batty!

No matter how hard I try I cannot get an acceptable short-belt path install on this thing! (It doesn't help that I have rigid belt stalks either.) I have a pre-advisory date on it, but I just can't decide if I'm comfortable going against the 'recommendations'.

And then, the harness has been doing a weird thing lately where it will not tighten the same on both sides ( there is about 1' more slack on the right side vs. the left.) I have pulled it all the way out, checked underneath and there is no good reason for this - it just does it! Grrr!

So I called Britax and they are sending me a new harness, but man... I sometimes wish I had never bought the thing.
    Michelle ~ Mom to 4
    DD16 - adult seat belt, DS 14 - adult seat belt,
    DD 11 - Britax Frontier (booster), DD 9 - Graco Nautilus (booster)

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads