Britax SALE - $217.99 Frontiers and Regents

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I like dealing with BabyUniverse.com -- their prices are awesome, and they allow the use of a coupon code on Britax products.

The Frontier is $237.99
The Monarch is $127.49
The Regent is $237.99
etc etc...

Use coupon code: VISASAVES for an additional $20 off.

I believe there's a $150 minimum for the coupon now instead of $100--just a warning if you're getting a Monarch and wondering why it doesn't work. You don't *have* to have Visa.

Sniff, sniff--I just spent $315 on a Canadian Frontier, and you guys get it for $100 less! Enjoy!

Has anyone else spotted some good deals during the current batch of sales?

-Nicole.

ADS

mom23boys

That is a great deal! I am considering purchasing the Frontier but the twisty strap issue concerns me a little. I HATE fighting those types of issues since ds can buckle his own regent. Of course I check it but I would hate to always be untwisting straps or buckles. The thing with the Frontier is he can use it as a Booster later and right now it's the tallest one available. This would go in DH's jeep and he wouldn't check for the twisty staraps or be careful.

mamaofthree

Whoah, thats a great bargain on the Frontier. Wish it didn't have so many issues. I know I couldn't deal with twisty straps or possible head slumpage. Too bad because that is a great price for the last seat I'd have to buy.

Kimberly

seamonkeys

Wow, that's even lower than I paid! I paid $223.99 for a Frontier.'

The Canadian's get screwed on prices! What's up with that? :confused:Glad I don't live there! ;)

momofmany

Thank you! This was just the push I needed to make up my mind and order! Plus, if you go through ebates you can get 5% back (which ended up covering the sales tax for me as I'm in one of the 3 states BU charges sales tax for).

If you don't know about ebates, I'll be happy to refer you!

gwenvet

Any idea what the DOM is on the Regents at Baby Universe. Baby Age also has them on sale (249.00) but won't tell me a DOM.:(

carolinamom

So glad I ordered my Regent on Sunday! I was happy to get it for $217.99!!! Made me feel no so bad for not getting it for $199 a few weeks ago when I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT IT and not a Marathon! Hopefully it will be here today! Dreading installation!

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
It's only 8m old, right? I'd be good with that for an on-sale seat, unless I needed it for the full 6 years.. but if that were the case, I'd probably go DOM hunting at a store.

-Nicole.

skymcc

got my Madison today - DOM - October 2007 - is this good or not?

Did you order on Sunday and get in just a few days?!?

Thanks to all for the tip on the sale and Visasaves discount. I just ordered the Madison Regent for DD.

I wait and wait researching seats and sales and then when I finally order one, I want it NOW! :p
If it really ships this fast, I'll be so excited!

carolinamom

I did order it on Sunday - that was really fast shipping - it shipped from Virginia and I live in North Carolina - it shipped DHL but the Post Office is who brought it to my house..Decided to keep the Oct. 07 one - not like I will use it for the life of the seat - I change my mind all the time...What a beast it was to install though!!!!!! But little bit is happy with it so I am happy!

momofmany

Lightning fast shipping for me, ordered it Monday, got the ship notice Tuesday and the Frontier arrived today! WTG BU! ETA I just checked the DOM - 6/9/08!!! The thing was only manufactured 14 days ago! Woohoo!

Now, to convince 6yo dd that SHE really wants this seat, and wants to get back into a harness, as I just decided to turn 3yo ds RF again and won't need the frontier for him right away afterall.

Last edited:

jdchic3

Anyone buy two seats, but make separate transactions, and try using the visasaves coupon on both? :D

Hmmmmm I wonder if I could order one using my name and card and then create a new account with DH's name and card....Or maybe they'll just let me make two separate transactions.....

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC