Free Thomas at Toys-R-us

ADS

indigoblossom

crap! i didn't print it but now the link says "this coupon can only be printed once"

:(

eta: cleared my cookies and history and it worked. yay!

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Cool, printing now! The DBKs will be happy. If you have vista, when the window tries to close, after printing, just tell in no. You can printer another!

Beckers

Go to Tools on the toolbar, then choose internet options. It's under browsing history. That'sd how it is my computer anyway! HTH!

Beckers

I am jealous. I called three different TRUs and none of them had any trains. :(

They didn't have any?!? Ours was pretty low, and they were out of all the ones that are $12.99, but we got one that was $10.99 so I was happy.

Its good until July 5th, so maybe they'll get some in this week?

indigoblossom

yeah i was worried they may run out but even if i have to get a more pricey one and pay the difference when we go again tomorrow, i'm okay with that.

we have two TRU in our city but i only went to one yesterday and the inventory was still decent, though the cashier's were all pretty familiar with the coupons as if they'd seen plenty of them already.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
We were there today. While checking out, a manager came out with a sign stating they would no longer accept the coupon. He said it was from corporate. We got ours though.

HEVY

I got a Billy, they was out of everything. We weren't allowed to use the coupon for anything that was over. They stopped accepting the coupon because they are only intended for the person who recieves the e-mail. I guess others also shared. I wonder if this will affect future e-mails?

wondering1

Interesting, I went near close tonight and got a more expensive train with the $12.99 discount.

They were entirely out of the cheaper trains.

momtoirs

We went to Toys R Us this afternoon. While we were there and making our selection (our store had a lot and DS was having a hard time deciding), the employees came and hung up a sign saying the coupon would no longer be honored. When I questioned it and said that we were there and making our selection before the sign was posted, the manager said that corporate had discontinued it and that he thought something new was going to be out soon. He did honor it, when I complained that we were in the store and making our selection BEFORE the sign went up.

Tina

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC