My new headrests

mommyto4

Some of you may remember my headrest issue awhile back. I was going to post picks a long time ago of the headrests that I bought off of ebay. Well, I'm finally getting around to it. The headrest don't quite match, but I don't care cause at least I have them.

How does the fit look on DD? It still feels weird to not have her in a booster, but she is 11 years old, 91 pounds, and 59 inches tall.

ADS

mommyto4

Just bumping this up cause I got no feedback on it. Do you guys think that the lapbelt looks okay? Does it look like she passes the 5 step test? I'm just still really nervous about her not being in a booster. TIA.

mommyto4

Thanks guys. I really appreciate the feedback. It helps put my mind at ease.

I don't remember what J was upset about, but she sure looks ticked, doesn't she.

skiersnowboarder3

Senior Community Member
I've noticed that the hip placement of the belts in the 2nd row of the caravan is really good on kids who are just beginning to pass the 5 step test in most cars.

mommyto4

I've noticed that the hip placement of the belts in the 2nd row of the caravan is really good on kids who are just beginning to pass the 5 step test in most cars.

Yeah, I've noticed that too. My 9 1/2 year old actually fits well in just a seatbelt in the van too, but I still have her in the Start because she is so skinny that I worry about submarining with her. They both still need backless boosters in DH's Elantra.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC