Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
I have to cancel my trip to Denmark.... The people we supposedly got the discount tickets with didn't follow through & since the realtor was either mistaken or lied about the school district (it's not the really good, but the worst possible one!) we're sending Leila to a private school & can't afford the over $1,000 cost of the flight to Denmark....

I'm so bummed out. Today is one of those days - I'm so ready to cry. I submitted my paper on time, but everyone is having problems - no one can see eachother's papers & it's a big mess, I've writeen various requests for help from the teacher (it's an online class, my 7th one so I'm familiar with how they work) & she tells me today that I failed to submit & it's in my best interest to withdraw :eek: :confused:

Trying to hang onto some good here: Leila loves her new Speech Therapist, I found someone from Section 8 to rent my house (so I should be guaranteed to get my money, right?) & the fire inspector finally returned our calls, we're approved to do the daycare remodeling.... Man, I was just soooooo looking forward to the Hans Christan Andersen festival in Denmark on my birthday & that extended RF seat *SIGH*

Now I have this GogoKidz thing & gave away my Recaro Young Sport for nothing!!!!! :mad:

Anyone want to buy the GogoKidz - cheap since I dont have my receipt to return it???

& how cheesy is it that I'm actually contemplating getting cheeta print front bucket seat & steering wheel covers to match a Cougar Regent @@

Last edited:
ADS

scatterbunny

What an awful day. :( I'm so sorry to hear about your trip being cancelled. I hope everything works out with Leila's school, your class, the remodeling and everything else you've got going on!

Tara

Awww maaaaaaaaaan :( What a stinky day.
Truly one of those "can ANYthing else go wrong?" days huh?
So sorry.

Oh and yes, COMPLETELY cheesy that you're thinking of matching to the car seat hehehe But, I think you deserve a cheesy moment right now..so..indulge :D

Smiles365

Senior Community Member
I'm sorry you're having such a bad day and had to cancel your trip, I know you were looking forward to it.:(
How much do you want for the GoGo Kidz? I wonder how much it would be to ship it to Juneau. Let me know, I might be interested, I'm taking Frank's RA when we travel instead of his Regent and I'm tired of using the luggage cart.

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Thanks guys

Today didn't start out well, either ... woke up late - it's school picture day, Leila's hair was all dredlocked & nothing I could do about it :eek: But, I think the only black girl there managed to help out because it looked more like normal curls when I picked her up *WHEW* (it's a nursery program with the local highschools; we love it because the children get 1:1 attention instead of 1:6!) Anyway, then I showed up the bank for my appointment (they do taxes for free if you qualify & luckilly I do because I can't do my own taxes to save my life; took Accounting 3 times before I just barely passed, LOL) - my appointment is tomorrow afternoon, which means I forgot to ask for time off work & we just fired the only othe roffice person so my mom/boss is giving me all kinds of attitude now :mad:

But, my guy is finally back in town from spending a few weeks doing some remodeling in the new house & taking care of his nursing home rounds - it was such a relief to spill everything out to him yesterday in person instead of just in Text Messages :rolleyes: *SIGH*

Jenny - I forgot to check the Husky DOM when I left & again this morning, but have set my cell phone alarm so I leave a few minutes early on my way to class & will check it today!

Sarah - shipping would be free (we can use our business account) ... but, I would ask for the normal retail price since it's never been used, never even taken out of the bag.... I did take it out of the orginal box & put that in recycling when I got it last week, but that's it - it's been sitting in the pantry ever since.

Smiles365

Senior Community Member
I'll talk to dh about it tonight. Which one is it (aren't there 2 different ones)? If it's the one that you can use on a MA or a RA it's the one we need. What is the retail price on those right now? If no one here wants it I'm sure you could sell it on eBay and get something for it. I'll let you know what dh says if we can pick it up or not.
Sorry today hasn't started out any better:( .

skipspin

I'd love to the the GoGo Kids, but I"m not sure If I can afford it at this moment. (I start my seasonal job in two weeks, though!) I have a WZ, so that would be perfect. Let me know the $, but you don't have to hold it for me or anything. Thanks!
Joy
DD 8-21-03 RF in WZ for 2 more lb

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Hi Joy ... I canceled my eBay & Paypal accounts some time ago, so it's no bother to hold on to it -- I don't know anyone other than you all here who has the WZ/BLVD to use it with, so it's just sitting around in my pantry :rolleyes: But, if anyone else reads this & grabs it up I'll probably take what I can get :eek: It bought it $89 + shipping, but am willing to cover the cost of shipping to you :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC