Pictures of child sleeping in Frontier/Leg support on Frontier

lovinwaves

**More pictures in post #15**

Just thought I would share these photos for those of you wondering how well children can sleep in the Frontier, and how well their head is supported.

DD(just turned 4yrs, 33lbs) fell asleep for the first time in the Frontier yesterday. I have to say I was surprised to see her do that, because she doesn't typically go to sleep in her carseat. I guess it was pretty comfy :cool:

Her head stayed very well supported. If her head flopped to the other side it stayed supported as well.

I also noticed how much I like the leg support. In her Marathons she was constantly putting her feet up on the back of my seat. Now she can either leave them out(like in the photo), or cross them in her seat.

My DS(smaller than her) has even *more* leg support.

You can also see in the last photo how the cup holders do not stay closed. :rolleyes:

Here are some more Frontier pictures as well: http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=48625

DSC01704.jpg

DSC01705.jpg

DSC01706.jpg

DSC01707.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

seamonkeys

DS1 also fell asleep in his the other day (doesn't happen often anymore!). No problems. But he never had problems in the Husky, or BV either.

Heather98012

My dd has slept once in it, & we did have some head slump issues. It didn't bother her at all, but I hated it. It was only for a few mins, though; most of the time, her head was like your dd's.

I :love: this seat.

drlynne

Thanks for sharing I was worried about sleeping in the seat too. My new one shipped today so I'll have it for my little boy on Monday and will post pics.

Lynne

zactayaus

We have had some chest to chin head slump in our Frontier. It worked great the first time ds fell asleep in it but it was only for about 10 min. The second time was a longer drive and he had complete head slump. He has fallen asleep in it many times since than and sometimes he does well and sometimes he does not.

all together ooky

Yup, my DD loves her new Frontier. She was just talking it up to me today while we were driving to grandpa's house. "Look, Mom, I can cross my legs like this." I love the leg support.

U

Unregistered1

Waaaaahhhhhhh I want a frontier. LMBO. Maybe when I win the lottery...

Melizerd

Which cover is that? It's much nicer looking then any of the stock pictures I've seen.

Your DD is adorable asleep in it. The more pictures I see of kids in it the more won over I am for when the time comes.

lovinwaves

More pictures of her sleeping!

DSC01716.jpg

Oh, and a possible wall cloud I saw right when I took her picture LOL. This is right over the lake near our house. Could just be a serious looking cloud though. :shrug-shoulders:

DSC01721.jpg

ZephyrBlue

I agree w/the head-sleep support. My 5yo's head slumped terribly in the Nauti but doesn't slump at all in the Frontier. When asked if she wanted the flowery Monet TF or red/black Frontier, she said "The Frontier is much more comfortable. Let Austin (her brother) have the flower seat" And this from a girl who insists on pink flowers for EVERYTHING!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC