I listed my MB Breeze on CL

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
Mods please move this to swap if you feel it should be there and not here.

I bought the Cabana Orange Breeze from Jools awhile back. I love it, but could not get used to the fixed front wheel. I broke down and bought a Plumb MB Urban.

I took it ot the bike shop and had the tires treated. Whne it was there they blew out 2 of the wheels, so they replaced those. It has 2 brand new wheels.

Anyhow, if anyone knows of anyone who may be interested I will shipp if the buyer pays shipping. Asking $125
http://sierravista.craigslist.org/bab/722985300.html

ADS

MySillyKids

do you have to pick up the front wheel to turn the stroller?

I always wanted to know how they turn. Lol.

I soo don't want/need a stroller just curious! :D

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Isn't the Urban the BEST?!?!?!?! Like, you don't WANT to spend that much, but... well... you just have to.. and it's worth every penny! (I love my Urban so much I'm going to buy a bassinet for it to put my weiner dogs in after I'm done pushing Leah around in it :love:)

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
Isn't the Urban the BEST?!?!?!?! Like, you don't WANT to spend that much, but... well... you just have to.. and it's worth every penny! (I love my Urban so much I'm going to buy a bassinet for it to put my weiner dogs in after I'm done pushing Leah around in it :love:)

Yes!! I love the Urban. I love the Breeze too, but having that swivel wheel makes a huge difference to me.

I got the Urban for $350 new, so that is better than the $529 most sell it for.

I figure $125 for the Breeze is very reasonable considering I paid $180 from you not to long ago. Plus it now has a couple new wheels. They litterally blew out the plasic wheel. They ordered a new one and were finishing up to call me for pick up when they blew apart the other one.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC