True Fit retailers? Around NJ

monstah

Compass makes the True Fit? I tried to find the Compass website but couldn't. Does anyone know how (or a phone # I can call) to search retailers that have the True Fit in their store?
I tried searching retailers on the Learning Curve website, but I can't search for a specific item.
I am in NJ, next to PA.
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
ADS

monstah

Re: Safeseat retailers? Around NJ

Compass/Learning Curve/The First Years makes the True Fit.

Graco Makes the Safe Seat line.

Oh Geez, as I was proof-reading my post I felt like something didn't seem right, I am going back to edit...
Is there anyway to edit my headline to say True Fit??

crunchierthanthou

click edit, then go advanced and you can change your title. :)

Here are the seats-

http://www.learningcurve.com/thefirstyears/Travel+Gear/Convertible+Car+Seats/p1?locale=en_US

It's all one site, but I haven't had much luck using the find a retailer function. You can select The First Years as the product category, but that's everything from bath toys and baby gates to the True Fit. There aren't many B&M stores that carry them- mostly specialty baby stores.

maybe you can call the manufacturer rather than calling all the stores that the search returns-

Compass and The First Years Travel Gear
888-899-2229
Mon-Thurs 7:00am - 5:00pm CST
Friday 7:00am - 11:00am

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member

Oh Geez, as I was proof-reading my post I felt like something didn't seem right, I am going back to edit...
Is there anyway to edit my headline to say True Fit??

I changed the thread title in the OP. Replies made before the change will still have the original title but the thread header should be corrected now.

moobiegirl

buy buy baby in Cherry Hill carries it. They just opened up and I went to visit a few weeks ago. Make sure you have plenty of time because they have a HUGE car seat section! ;)

monstah

buy buy baby in Cherry Hill carries it. They just opened up and I went to visit a few weeks ago. Make sure you have plenty of time because they have a HUGE car seat section! ;)

Sounds like a GREAT field trip for me! Thanks!

I changed the thread title in the OP. Replies made before the change will still have the original title but the thread header should be corrected now.

Thank you!

zactayaus

Wow! I'm like 20 minutes from Cherry Hill. I can't wait to go play. Can you tell me where is it in reference to the Cherry Hill Mall?

monstah

Thank you for recommending Buy Buy Baby!
They have EVERYTHING! Make sure you have a while... I could have been there all day, easy!!
Now I know that I don't want a True Fit. I want a Frontier!! :D

monstah

The only thing they don't have is Recaros. But that's probably a good thing because I was in La-La land. Recaros would have sent me over the edge.:sarcasitc-bow:
All of that cool stuff you find on the internet and want, but wished you could see IRL. They have!

-The Orbit system (car seat, stroller, etc)
-Tons of strollers (probably every Bugaboo, Mac and Quinny you can think of, and more)
-Boon Highchair (super cool)
-Phil and Teds (everything) I love my p&ted's stroller
-Pedipeds, Born Free, Nuks 20 feet high!

I can't wait for coupons!!!
And I didn't find them overpriced like Babies R US.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC