is this the only one available?

ADS

lenats31

Yup, that´s the only seat in Europe that harnesses to 36 kg. The pricetag is the reason that we imported a Regent from the US:whistle::love:

There are several seats that harness to 25 kg in Europe. Most of them even RF to that limit.

Lena

lenats31

ive been thinking about imorting too...:whistle:
how did you go about it? did you have any problems?

I found a nice lady, who had listed her brand new and never out of the box Regent. I Emailed her to ask, if she would send it to me in Denmark. She aggreed. I paid 217 car seat + 157 shipping USD and another 625 DKR Custom´s Department at Copenhagen Airport. It came to a total of 2600 DKR.

The Traveller Plus costs 7000 DKR and is basically the same seat with only two differences. They are made of the exact same marterials.

Take your pick!

Just to warn you. the Ebay store called Brand Deals write they will ship the seat worldwide. THEY DON`T AND WON`T and they are SO RUDE.

Lena

Aurinia

oh thanks! i think i might ask my sisters friend who lives in america for a little help. she comes over quite regularly so think that might be the best option! (just hadnt thought about that before! )
but yeah, definitely worth it imo, its about lives, not laws after all ;):whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC