For Sale 11 Pocket Change Diapers....Medium various colors

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
11 Pocket Change Diapers....Medium various colors $75 shipped

SOLD

Well, now that Tucker has been potty training I have not use cloth in 3 weeks. I have 11 Pocket Change diapers in size medium. 2 Pocket Change inserts included with each diaper (1 flannel and 1 terry). These daipers are in EUC. I only had them for a couple of months.

I will sell ALL for $75 shipped OR individually for $7 each plus shipping.

This is a great deal! I paid $13.00 each for 10 of them plus shipping. I bought one from a member here for $11 shipped (Ithink thta is what I paid for it I can't remember :eek:)

There are:
3 Green
2 Sage (light green)
3 Peony (light pink)
1 Lavender
2 Berry (Dark pink)

2588361342_3e99be77f9.jpg

2588359714_7aff9e9945.jpg

2588358772_692590ed7c.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
I do not think they run small, but I only used these and Haute Pockets so I can't say for certain.

Maybe someone else will chime in. Tucker still has plenty of growing room in these. Medium is for 18-30 lbs

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
Wah, WAH, WAH!
why are these not smalls?

My understanding is these run big..they say most kids potty train out of mediums unless they are very large-built over 30 pounds, etc...

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
Wah, WAH, WAH!
why are these not smalls?

My understanding is these run big..they say most kids potty train out of mediums unless they are very large-built over 30 pounds, etc...

I am sorry. Tucker had dropped to 17 lbs when I bought these. She had the flu for a week. She did nit wear these when she was sick. She wore them right after she was over the flu on the tightes setting at 17 lbs. She is 22-23 lbs now.

Mayby you could buy them for baby to grow into :whistle:

Last edited:

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
I am sorry. Tucker had dropped to 17 lbs when I bought these. She had the flu for a week. She did nit wear these when she was sick. She wore them right after she was over the flu on the tightes setting at 17 lbs. She is 22-23 lbs now.

Mayby you could buy them for baby to grow into :whistle:

If I had ANY inkling he is EVER going to grow, i might.....LOL!!! he's just so small, and fior some reason, appears smaller than he actually is?? If that makes any sense?
Like..he is 15 pounds, but things that are supposed to fit at 15 pounds don't...they are HUGE on him...at 5 months old, he is still in 0-3 month clothes!! and size small diapers.....likie, diapers that are only rated as fitting to 12-15 pounds..he is in on the tightest or second tightest setting LOL! His size small bumkins, for example, which are supposed to fit 9-16 pounds, I have to tighten until the tabs actually touch in the middle - but yet at 15 pounds, he should be nearly out of them!!
freakishly minute little guy....heehee!

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
If I had ANY inkling he is EVER going to grow, i might.....LOL!!! he's just so small, and fior some reason, appears smaller than he actually is?? If that makes any sense?
Like..he is 15 pounds, but things that are supposed to fit at 15 pounds don't...they are HUGE on him...at 5 months old, he is still in 0-3 month clothes!! and size small diapers.....likie, diapers that are only rated as fitting to 12-15 pounds..he is in on the tightest or second tightest setting LOL! His size small bumkins, for example, which are supposed to fit 9-16 pounds, I have to tighten until the tabs actually touch in the middle - but yet at 15 pounds, he should be nearly out of them!!
freakishly minute little guy....heehee!

He really is small. I often wonder how long it will take Tucker to get to 25 lbs. She was so close before she got sick. Tucker did not wear 1 yr until she as about 15-18 months. She finally hit a bit of a growth spurt and can wear size 18 m,2t, and 24 shirts. She wears 9m-18m on shorts. Pants 18 months, but they are to short. 2 is to big in the waist.

kate4478

i'm sure he will! i'm just not sure how the pink, berry and lavender are going to look on him! :whistle: i was thinking of keeping in hopes of a DD, but no telling when that will be.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC