3 across in a Camry...

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
In case anyone was wondering, you can fit 2 Parkways and a FF Roundabout in the back seat of a '91 Toyota Camry.

ADS

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
I don't think the Marathon will work. I have no idea about the Touriva, and no way to try (I don't own a Turbo or a Touriva).

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
I actually managed to install a Husky, Roundabout & Parkway in my mom's Prius.... I also "fit" (but didn't actually try installing) the Boulevard outboard next to the Husky in the Ford Taurus & the Parkway on the other side - I have a feeling it might have worked, but I don't know for sure.... We got the Husky, Starriser (on narrowest setting) & Wizard in an Intrepid once, too.... Only with the Prius did I think to install, then unhook one seat at a time to see if they only looked tight or actually were - they were. The other times I didn't think of this, but since the Starriser was between the Husky & Wizard, it doesn't really apply - the booster was a beast to buckle, though!

skaterbabs

Yeah, I've been trying to convince dh that DS#2 NEEDS a Husky - for his safety and everyone else's. He absolutely will NOT sit still, and he's a distraction to me, but our car budget is pretty limited, so.....
We're looking at a 2000 model Sonata, but I seriously doubt we can fit a Husky, booster, and convertible seat in it.

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Have you looked at an Intrepid? I fit 3 convertibles in an early 90's model & the Husky + others 3 across in the 2001. The older ones had a flatter seat back & they're pretty wide ... not sure what the gas mileage is, but it *looks* like a nice car :rolleyes:

skaterbabs

I'll mention it to Cam, we hadn't considered a Dodge. We really want something no older than 98-99 or so from the standpoint that if my car needs work and has to go in the shop I'm SOL. Intrepid.....

off the research - thanks for the tip!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC