For Sale *Reduced* Regent Cover Onyx

Lys

Senior Community Member
I still have this available.
Dropping price to $50 shipped.
It's gettin no love here, just taking up space in the closet

ADS

Chrissy

Does the Regent cover fit on a Husky? Or does a Husky cover fit on a Regent? I think it is only one way or another.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Totally worth it. I paid a little more for mine on here. If it was a color I didn't already have, I would think about it.

Chrissy

Doh, nevermind. The Husky I was going to get is actually a Regent, and it is trashed beyond belief. The belt of the crotch buckle had a frayed rip through about 1/3 of the belt! I can't even imagine how you'd do damage like that!! If both the cover and the belts need to be replaced then well, that's not the car seat for us!

wendy1221

blue boquet? how much would you want for that/
I would REALLY prefer to just trade. He wants an onyx or sahara or other more "boy" cover. It didn't bother him when we first got it (I bought it from my best friend next door), but lately, he's been really into boy/girl things. lol. I guess I could sell the blue bouquet for the price it would cost me to get a new cover from Britax. It doesn't really seem fair since our cover is used, but honestly, that's the only way I can justify getting him a different cover. KWIM? It is in really good shape, still have the belly pad and shoulder pads. The tan part of the seat is slightly mottled looking, but I can't tell if there's very faint staining or if it's the way the nap of the fabric is. I tend to think it's the nap, but I'm not sure.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC