I started my CPST course today...

1Sept3Dec

Senior Community Member
and it was AWESOME! :D

I have two wonderful instructors who both seem very up to date on their information and like great advocates for CPS. YAY! It was really cool to learn about all the different crash stuff... the seatbelt stuff I pretty much knew already from (mostly lurking) here, but always good to get to see/use the different kinds.

Tomorrow we get to play with seats - woohoo! You guys have turned me into a complete geek... and I'm lovin' it! Off to read my manual... :love:

ADS

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Awesome! By the second day my hands were itching so bad to play with seats I could hardly stand it lol.

1Sept3Dec

Senior Community Member
Yeah, I registered for this back in March and I've been going a little nuts waiting, lol! There are three other seat geeks in the class too (two who I know frequent/lurk on here) so it was great to actually meet some people like us!

Seriously, if you can find a course, TAKE IT! It just reaffirms everything I already believe in and gives me some ground to stand on when educating others! I'm smitten... :love:

MissAllyLou

Yeah, I registered for this back in March and I've been going a little nuts waiting, lol! There are three other seat geeks in the class too (two who I know frequent/lurk on here) so it was great to actually meet some people like us!

Seriously, if you can find a course, TAKE IT! It just reaffirms everything I already believe in and gives me some ground to stand on when educating others! I'm smitten... :love:

Gee, who would be lurking here ? I can't imagine any other car seat geeks would be .... :whistle:

momtoirs

Too bad I couldn't sign up for this one and have to wait until later in the summer. I ended up with a work conflict -- one of those you don't have to attend, but you are responsible for knowing 3 days of information the end of next week. The training I'm looking at signing up for lists the instructors as the same, I think.

Tina

PixieEMT

:love:I remember my first day at CPST class: I walked into the station and all the car seats were every where.......I felt like I died and went to heaven.:love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC