New seats!! Yippee!

Andie

We got our letter from the IRS stating how much we get and it's coming by the 13th! I have convinced my DH into getting seats for the kids! :2thumbsup: I'm getting a Nautilus for my 47.2#, 45.25", 15.25" torsoed 6 year old, and a Scenera for my 13.2#, 15.25" baby! Yay! I can't wait! Our Freddy's has a $10 off coupon on seats good until the 14th, so I'm hoping I can get my Nautilus for $140. Al is so excited to get his racecar seat, we go look at it everytime we are in the store! I have to order the Scenera online, but it'll be worth every penny!

ADS
Congrats! New seats are so much fun. Where are you ordering the scenera from? If you want to save on shippinga nd have a walmart near you..check there.
They are free site to store shipping.

Andie

Congrats! New seats are so much fun. Where are you ordering the scenera from? If you want to save on shippinga nd have a walmart near you..check there.
They are free site to store shipping.

The nearest Walmart is 1.5 hours or so. Too much gas! I think I'm getting the target one, in blue. DH didn't like the cover at Walmart.

You will like the scenera. The only thing I hate about it is the lack of EPS foam. If you have more money I would honestly get the Evenflo Triumph advance. ;-)
If not the scenera is fine. I own one and love it! My 3 1/2 year old is almost outgrown it :-(!

Andie

You will like the scenera. The only thing I hate about it is the lack of EPS foam. If you have more money I would honestly get the Evenflo Triumph advance. ;-)
If not the scenera is fine. I own one and love it! My 3 1/2 year old is almost outgrown it :-(!

How does the Evenflo compare space-wise? Is is wider than the Scenera? I have a Mercury sable with not a lot of space in it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC