For Sale Naked Marathon

MOM25BOYS

SOLD
Ok, I can't locate my original post or I am just that blind.:eek: Anyways, I've decided to go ahead and sell the MA and fund one with a newer DOM for the baby since mine expire within 2 years. The MA I will be selling will have a complete tan harness on it.:) DOM is June 04. Accident free of course.:thumbsup: Asking $45. I just got sticker shock when I checked shipping with the actual dimensions of the box. If you are on the west coast shipping is going to run anywhere from $55 to $65 due to size and the gas prices lately!!!!:eek: If you are closer on to me on the east coast it will run anywhere from $25 to $35. In the middle, not sure, but maybe $45. This sounds crazy and it may not sell for what it is going to cost in shipping, but thought I would give it a try.;)

Last edited:
ADS

J-max

CPST Instructor
If you don't sell it, I may be interested. I am looking for a MA ro BLVD with only a couple of years left or a scenera, can't decide. But I am on the west coast :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC