Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: Naked Marathon

Senior Community Member MOM25BOYS's Avatar

Naked Marathon

SOLD
    Ok, I can't locate my original post or I am just that blind. Anyways, I've decided to go ahead and sell the MA and fund one with a newer DOM for the baby since mine expire within 2 years. The MA I will be selling will have a complete tan harness on it. DOM is June 04. Accident free of course. Asking $45. I just got sticker shock when I checked shipping with the actual dimensions of the box. If you are on the west coast shipping is going to run anywhere from $55 to $65 due to size and the gas prices lately!!!! If you are closer on to me on the east coast it will run anywhere from $25 to $35. In the middle, not sure, but maybe $45. This sounds crazy and it may not sell for what it is going to cost in shipping, but thought I would give it a try.
    Last edited by MOM25BOYS; 06-10-2008 at 08:12 PM.
    Elizabeth SAHM to 5 Boys and 1 Fuzzy Dog ...
    Aaron/13yrs-130lbs~Caleb/10yrs-70lbs/Harmony Booster
    Jacob/9yrs-67lbs/Harmony Booster~Gabriel/7yrs-54lbs/Monterey~Matthew/5yrs-41lbs/Monterey~Otto/8mths-21lbs/Solvit Pet Harness

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Naked Marathon

Pmd you
    STRESSED IS DESSERTS BACKWARDS

CPST Instructor

If you don't sell it, I may be interested. I am looking for a MA ro BLVD with only a couple of years left or a scenera, can't decide. But I am on the west coast
    Jess, CPST and mom to 6 girls
    W(7/28) is rocking an Aton, S(3) rides in a Nextfit or RXT, O(6) has a Frontier 90, the big girls (9, 11) have Monterey Boosters and incognitos, and the oldest is 15, wears a seat belt and is driving!

Senior Community Member MOM25BOYS's Avatar

Sold.
    Elizabeth SAHM to 5 Boys and 1 Fuzzy Dog ...
    Aaron/13yrs-130lbs~Caleb/10yrs-70lbs/Harmony Booster
    Jacob/9yrs-67lbs/Harmony Booster~Gabriel/7yrs-54lbs/Monterey~Matthew/5yrs-41lbs/Monterey~Otto/8mths-21lbs/Solvit Pet Harness