Kind of crazy pricing here, don't you think?

scatterbunny

This Tiffany Parkway is selling for $175 (plus $49.99 shipping) on Ebay. :eek:

Check out the seller's other items: Parkways for $125-$195.

The seller points out that the Parkway has been discontinued, as if that justifies the inflated price. :rolleyes:

ADS

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Wow, what's more shocking is that somebody already bought one for $195. (Click purchases and you can see the history.)

Somebody here had an auction for one and the auction went over $200, but it wasn't a BIN of that much... I guess if bidding is going that high though, maybe they're worth that much? :shrug-shoulders:

scatterbunny

That's crazy that people are willing to pay that price, when they're on sale for $60ish some places. :confused: Maybe not that exact pattern, though?

I was searching because I sort of want a Tiffany Parkway, so I have a girly booster to match the Madison Regent. :eek: I'm downsizing from a minivan to a small car, so I'll only have the Regent and one highback booster in the backseat. I'd love to have one that matches the Regent. But it seems that the Tiffany Parkway is sold out everywhere, so maybe that's why Ebay sellers can justify that price.

Now I wonder if I can hunt up a Cougar Regent cover, and get a Cougar Parkway? :whistle: My new sedan, if the trade goes through, is a sparkly light tan, which would look really nice with a safari theme in the backseat. :p

BookMama

Senior Community Member
This Tiffany Parkway is selling for $175 (plus $49.99 shipping) on Ebay. :eek:

Check out the seller's other items: Parkways for $125-$195.

The seller points out that the Parkway has been discontinued, as if that justifies the inflated price. :rolleyes:

:ROTFLMAO:

Did you check the seller's complete auctions, to see if anyone has actually bought one from him at that price?

Edited to add: I see that some people HAVE bought Parkways from this seller for that price and higher. That's nuts! (Though I suppose that if I won the big lottery, I could pay as much as needed for whatever car seat/cover I wanted.)

a_js

That's crazy that people are willing to pay that price, when they're on sale for $60ish some places. :confused: Maybe not that exact pattern, though?

I was searching because I sort of want a Tiffany Parkway, so I have a girly booster to match the Madison Regent. :eek: I'm downsizing from a minivan to a small car, so I'll only have the Regent and one highback booster in the backseat. I'd love to have one that matches the Regent. But it seems that the Tiffany Parkway is sold out everywhere, so maybe that's why Ebay sellers can justify that price.

Now I wonder if I can hunt up a Cougar Regent cover, and get a Cougar Parkway? :whistle: My new sedan, if the trade goes through, is a sparkly light tan, which would look really nice with a safari theme in the backseat. :p

Is the Tiffany the only girly Parkway? I saw a floral Parkway at my local AP/Carseat store today. I don't know how much it was, though.

BookMama

Senior Community Member
Is the Tiffany the only girly Parkway? I saw a floral Parkway at my local AP/Carseat store today. I don't know how much it was, though.

I'm pretty sure that Tiffany was the only floral Parkway.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
This alone would make me not want to deal with this seller:
PLEASE BE AWARE,ONCE YOU PURCHASE THIS ITEM U WILL NOT AND CANNOT BACK-OUT AND TELL ME YOU DONT WANT IT,THIS IS A BINDING CONTRACT THAT U AGREE WITH EBAY-MAKE SURE U WANT THIS BEFORE U BUY IT NOW!!!!

DUE TO SO MANY BUYERS PAYING AND THEN CHANGING THEIR MINDS,UR ITEM WILL NOT BE PROCESSED FOR AT LEAST 24 HOURS DUE TO THEM HAVING BUYERS REMORSE-ALL SALES ARE FINAL!!!

It isn't the "you can't back out" that would make me avoid this seller. That is fine. What would make me avoid this seller is the U and UR.:mad:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC