What year is this print?

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
It's one of the oldest ones, for sure. But that's a good price. (Sometimes they keep throwing old covers on newer seats, I doubt it's more than a year old, that store does a pretty high sales volume).

BW1426

I keep hearing that there's going to be a June Britax sale, has anyone heard anything more about this?

Pixie, how important is the 35 lb RF limit to you?

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I have the Regal print and got it in late 2006.

Like Jools said, though, sometimes an old cover is thrown on a new seat.

PixieEMT

I keep hearing that there's going to be a June Britax sale, has anyone heard anything more about this?

Pixie, how important is the 35 lb RF limit to you?

Pretty important to me. :) I bought a Blvd in Barrington from hipmonkey.org this morning. :cool: The way I looked at it....we're getting our money back from Dorel $49.99, so we will put it toward the Blvd.

Well, right now DS is 29-30lbs. He hasn't been eating as much with the recent heatwave, he's sticking to more fruits and veggies n' light stuff.

Here's his current growth rate # wise. He just shot up to 36" standing with a 12.5 torso.
1year check-up ----- 24lbs
15month check up----26lbs
February-------------28-29lbs
The last few months he's been flexing between 28-30lbs.

natysr

I used to have that seat with that cover. The one I had was a DOM of Feb or March 2007.

PixieEMT

I used to have that seat with that cover. The one I had was a DOM of Feb or March 2007.

Was it a 35 or 33 lb limit?

My boy is starting to slow down...he'll be 2 in September and currently 29-30lbs. I'm praying we can get to December rear facing. :eek::cool:

If he was a peanut baby like around 25lbs give or take......I wouldn't worry so much. :shrug-shoulders:

PixieEMT

Well, the description on hipmonkey said 35lb limit.........so that's what we should be getting. *gulp

I'm not in a super rush to get it.........well maybe just a bit so I can play!!:)

I put the Touriva from my sister's car into DH's car rear facing today. I had the APEX as a temporary solution the past two days. *sigh
The APEX is getting a new home next week. I'm giving it to a lady I work with. Her youngest son is 2.5 and close to the limits on his Summit combo seat. Ugh, her ex-husband cut the top tether strap off it btw! :mad:
She said "I was just going to take the strap of one of my other seats and put it on that seat...but I thought to ask you if that was ok.":) So, I told her next week I would loan her my APEX as a temp solution.

Sara

MOM25BOYS

Mominabigtruck had a Blvd Regal for sale in the Swap a while back with a DOM of '06. I think she was asking $200 shipped for it.:)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC