Question buggy board for 10yr old mtn buggy?

2wild

Anyone ever use a buggy board for an older mtn buggy? we have the terrain, it's about 10 yrs old, got an axle, I need something for my increasingly lazy 3 yr old and increasingly heavy 1 yr old, without going the double stroller route.
Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
TIA!

ADS

emandbri

The buggy board is for strollers that don't have an axle, you would need a kiddy board.

http://www.tinyride.com/Lascal-Kidd...las_kiddyboard&s_kwcid=kiddy board|2485730718

I have one on my 2003 urban single and I bet it would work fine on the terrain as well.

Here is a picture of Benjamin on it, it would have been almost 3.

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/sew...lbum/car-seat-adapter-and-kiddy-board?i=7&s=1

I'm tall and have the handel bar extender which helps give me more room to not kick the board as well.

Benjamin is now almost 5 and can still use the board but most of the time I've found that it is easier to put put him in the stroller and put Elizabeth on my back. Now that she is getting older I've also put Benjamin in the stroller and Elizabeth on the back. She will be 2 in July.

Oh and I think the kiddy board might have messed up my break a little. It isn't a huge deal but sometimes the break is over too far in the wheel, like it is catching the wheel when it isn't on. I've kind of bend it back in place and it seems better.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC