Chicco Keyfit 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

longstocking

First I need to blow off some steam. I have decided I want to purchase the Chicco Keyfit 30. The best deal would be to put it on my Target or Babies R Us registry because then I could get 10% off the purchase (and it's not the cheapest seat!) I really want the green color but I can only get it in the blue color online, or the orange/red color in the BRU store. Is it worth it to pay more from another sight just because I want the Adventure color? AURGH! Why can't the stores just offer all the colors available, I know they can't stock everything in their store, but, maybe as a special order!? I have to oder this weeks ago (since I'm due the 27th of this month, I'm already cutting it close, not my fault FYI...an aunt was planning on purchasing the seat for us and then just called today to say she's going to just send us a check instead...could have decided that in March, although, I am grateful)
Okay, now my real question, anyone know if there are any good sales, or websights (perhaps with free shipping would be awesome) I am willing to splurge I guess since I want the Adventure color...siiiigh...although, guilt is setting in and I know I am just going to settle for whatever I can pick up at the store :thumbsdown:
I called BRU about getting it in a different color and I was informed there is an investigation, no recalls yet, but they aren't even selling the seat right now, due to some safety investigation...anyone know anything about this!?

Last edited:
ADS

MomToEliEm

Good luck finding these in the store. With the recall issued earlier this week (http://www.chiccocarseatrecall.com/), all these seats should be pulled from the shelf and shouldn't be returned until after the recall fix is added. Many stores like BRU and Target probably pull all seats as a precaution, while smaller stores may only pull those within the date range. Maybe you can find an older one on the shelf (prior to February 08) that isn't affected by the recall.

Last edited:

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
There are a few car-seat.org sponsors who sell Chicco Keyfit 30 seats in their online stores. The offers vary by sponsor. If you check out this forum here, you'll be able to look at the different stores and what offers are currently available. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC