Regent cover Question.

ADS

skiersnowboarder3

Senior Community Member
There's a denim cover for the Husky. Defrost posted a thread a little while ago with pictures of the embroidered denim cover she just finished. There's a blue marina husky cover also.

remken

I saw the one Debbie posted and I'd get a husky cover if it would fit the regent without modifying it since I have no idea on how to actually sew.

I know how to do embroidering though.

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
If you can embroider, you can probably get the Husky cover to fit the Regent. From what I understand, it's just a matter of cutting holes in the cover to match the points where the tether comes out of the shell. You could cut them and then just do a blanket-stitch.

Keeping in mind, of course, that it's probably totally unapproved. ;)

What cover do you currently have?

remken

So it's pretty easy to make a husky cover fit a regent?

I have the blue bouquet cover right now.

Not sure if it would look ok with cars or dinosaurs embroidered on it.

Defrost

So it's pretty easy to make a husky cover fit a regent?

I have the blue bouquet cover right now.

Not sure if it would look ok with cars or dinosaurs embroidered on it.

LOL!

I'd spray paint it... ;)

remken

I have a friend that spray painted her couch and love seat. I don't think you could tell that she did it unless she told you.

Defrost

I have a friend that spray painted her couch and love seat. I don't think you could tell that she did it unless she told you.

Too weird! I was totally joking - I had no idea you could spray-paint fabric and not completely ruin it.

The things I learn on this board...

remken

Yeah I thought she was crazy when I first heard it too. Until I went to her house and saw it.

I still wont be spray painting his seat though.

TerisBoys

You could probably get the Onyx cover and have it look ok with embroidered cars on the solid sides.

Or dinos on the Sahara tan sides :)

amyg530

isnt the blue bouquet one like print in the middle and tan on the sides? just embroyder the sides, the back will be covered by the child anyway

bethng

isnt the blue bouquet one like print in the middle and tan on the sides? just embroyder the sides, the back will be covered by the child anyway

I wouldn't put a boy in a blue bouquet. But thats just me. It's light blue floral in the middle. Light tan on the sides. Even if he was covering the blue when he sat in it I couldn't do it lol. If Avery gets Molly's regent before it expires then he will get a new cover. Hopefully a cute boy one.....are you listening britax???? And boy does not = brown, black, grey

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC