• Mine does not go to 22 inches.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • other

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
ADS

Mommy2Five

Everyone has probably read my thread, but I picked "22, but I had to force it"
Even though I only had to force them the first couple times. I really do need to call SSK about my RNs soon. Maybe I'll remember tomorrow :rolleyes:.

trinityklm

I called SKJP today. I have a Monterey that does not go all the way up. The rep I spoke to hadn't heard anything about this issue and said she counted 5 rows of squares on the back of the seat she had in front of her which is the same as mine. I explained that other people have gotten Montereys that go up higher. She had no clue.

She transfered me to Russ' voicemail. I'm sure he's heard about this by now. Basically, I want to know if my seat is defective or if the ones that go up higher are defective, because ONE of those is not right. Hopefully the former and they'll send me a new seat. They should probably provide a new one to the reps, first, though.

I'll let everyone know what I hear. If anyone else has news on this issue, please share.

emandbri

Mine was in the 2nd batch and it easily went to the top slot, without a fight at all.

How do you know what batch it was in? Mine was made in April.

The rep I spoke to hadn't heard anything about this issue and said she counted 5 rows of squares on the back of the seat she had in front of her which is the same as mine.

Do you get all of the fifth rectangle? I only got half of it until I wiggled it from side to side.

Check out the last picture in the first post in this thread.

http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=45121

Stretchy Glue

How do you know what batch it was in? Mine was made in April.

Because I missed the first shipment by 3 days. Russ told me that my seat was with the second batch that was mailed out late April. Mine was also made in April but it was no problem to get it to the top slot, and it is clearly 22 inches.

100_1712.jpg

emandbri

I called SKJP today. I have a Monterey that does not go all the way up.

I called so they know you aren't the only one! I left a message as well and suggested Russ check out the threads here. I also wasn't sure if it was safe to use the way I have it now. I can get it all the way up but it gets stuck and the handle is stuck in the position it is in when you move the back. I'm have to leave and I'm going to use it backless just to be on the safe side.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC