wwyd? frontier NOW or next Feb. sale

aisraeltax

why i keep looking at these sales, i DO. NOT. KNOW. lol!

i wont NEED the Frontier until next Feb. (if then....depends on when ds3 hits 35 lbs.). but these sales are really tempting.

so what would you do?

i just bought an Ollie, a Monarch (returned, but its "viewed" as purchase by the other adult in the house! lol!), and 2 True Fits. I want to purchase either a BV or a MA, which will be needed this year (Oct/NovDec), so purchasing the Frontier now (just for storage) is probably foolish huh? (i think i just answered my Q'!).

$239 is such a great price though, huh? :)

ADS

tanyaandallie

Senior Community Member
I wouldn't do it unless you need it! Just b/c it's a good sale doesn't mean you should buy it!!! There will be sales around the time you need it as well.

And don't even tell me where the seat is so cheap b/c I paid way more for mine!!!!

my2kidsSafe

i would wait that way you possibly get a later manufacture date. Also you mentioned you are debating which seat to get for your new baby. If i was in your position i would probably give the new baby your current blvd, and buy a marathon for the ds in the blvd, as he won't need the extra head support as much. just my :twocents:

Heather98012

I'd wait. Only because I'd hate to have 6 months worth of the life of the seat expire while it simply sat in the box.

And who knows? Maybe they'll tweak the installation before you get it. I would have waited, but I need the seats now. (& I do love it!)

aisraeltax

i would wait that way you possibly get a later manufacture date. Also you mentioned you are debating which seat to get for your new baby. If i was in your position i would probably give the new baby your current blvd, and buy a marathon for the ds in the blvd, as he won't need the extra head support as much. just my :twocents:

yeh, thats what i am planning on doing. :)

the DOM is one of the things holding me back! thanks! lol!

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
I did not read the other posts, but wanted to say Britax usually has a sale in the fall as well. Maybe September.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC