REGENT 199.99 now at albee baby!!! WOW! All patterns!

ADS
I know my friend just paid aroudn 220ish for a madison regent. She is kicking herself now!

I so want another regent. I hate hate hate my radian65, but need it for 3-across. Even michael hates the radian and misses his regent. Tell me I can't buy one!!! I have no money! I have bills to pay! LOL!

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
OKay....why is the OLD classic Regent still $239?
Maybe it's a shrewd marketing strategy by Albee, because a Classic would likely have a pre-advisory DOM, and thus have more installation options than a Regent with a post-advisory DOM? IIRC, Regents with the Classic cover date back to earlier last year when Britax began ramping up Regent production to try to meet the huge spike in demand following the KDM video. Some might be willing to pay more for a pre-advisory Regent with an older DOM.

celtic1885

Woo hoo! I need one and am glad I've been waiting!
Can someone tell me how to do the visasaves and fatwallet?
I've seen postings where people talk about how it knocks down the price but I don't know how to do it. I really need 2 regents and if I could get the price down far enough I might be able to swing it!

TIA

sb518

Woo hoo! I need one and am glad I've been waiting!
Can someone tell me how to do the visasaves and fatwallet?
I've seen postings where people talk about how it knocks down the price but I don't know how to do it. I really need 2 regents and if I could get the price down far enough I might be able to swing it!

TIA

The visasaves only applies at baby universe and fatwallet doesn't have an Albeebaby link so you can't get any money back that way. :(

celtic1885

The visasaves only applies at baby universe and fatwallet doesn't have an Albeebaby link so you can't get any money back that way. :(

Thanks for the heads up! Baby universe has them for $209 less $20 visasaves, free shipping and 5% from fatwallet!
checked baby age and they're showing for $209 as well. That makes them 180 each! whoo hoo! I can get the two I've been needing/wanting!

thank you everyone who explained fatwallet and visasaves - wish I had asked before!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC