Question Monterey fabric (red vs gray)

amjbmommy

I wondering if there's any difference in the fabric of the red vs gray Monterey. It's hard to tell from the online pics I've found. Is either more "meshy" than the other or are they both that smooth velvety feeling? TIA

ADS

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
The Red is velvety and the gray is meshy in the center (same as the SuperCool Radian).

ETA: Sorry... I was thinking pink when I said the red is all velvety. :eek: Both the Red and Gray have mesh in the center (as everyone else posted below ;))

Last edited:

mom23boys

The red has the mesh in the center also. We have one for our middle son. The sides which are grey are more velvety but the center which is red is definitely mesh. It is not bad and I think it keeps ds cooler. THe pink one is velvety all over even the center part from what SK customer service told me. Our ds loves the Monterey:thumbsup:

ZephyrBlue

yep, red is velvety on the grey parts and the red section is all mesh. for 100+ degree days all summer long, i'm so happy for the mesh :thumbsup:

amjbmommy

so then is the gray mesh in the center and velvety on the sides or velvety all over? I'm trying to decide between red and gray for my 2 older dc.

ginny4

ooooo plush pink. oh yes i will DEFINITLY be getting a pink for DD when she needs one. of course that isn't for another yr & who knows if anything will spark my interest in a yr other than another monterey

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC