You all have corrupted me....

Heather98012

Ok, so I've been on this site now for about 5 or 6 months. I will admit, I never was one of those people who wanted a new seat all the time. I didn't see the point. Pick one you like & works & stick with it until you NEED a new one.

But, after being on here for a while....now I'm like "Hhmmm....maybe a Signo would be cool to try." Or "Those SK boosters look amazing."

LOL....my dh would kick my butt since we bought 2 Frontiers as our "last seats" for our dd. Maybe I need to get cracking on baby #2 so I can get more seats! (kidding, kidding)

ADS

amjbmommy

:pI feel the same way, lol. I've been dreaming of carseats and different configurations the past few nights. Wouldn't it be neat if there was a big get-together with every possible seat and you could try them all out in your car and try to puzzle together different seats? I think I'ld die and go to heaven if I could do that :D

christineka

Yes. I'm always wishing for a nautilus to harness my older kids. Just because. Or get them the monterey boosters at least. If only I had the money. I've tried hard to convince myself that the girls are fine in their turboboosters.

Recently my brother found a walmart gift card. He sent it to us assuming it was supposed to be a christmas gift. I dreamed about that gift card being worth $100 and I'd go buy a new car seat with it. Turns out they used the card at the store and there is no money on it. It was such a bummer.

Christine

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC