Question Another 3 accross question.

Aphelps

My husband and I just bought a PT cruiser 10 months ago when my youngest was born. We have a new one due in December (a bit of a surprise). My sons will be 3 and 16mo when the new baby is born. We will have to FF car seats and one RF. We have a '06 PT Cruiser and I've heard varying opinions about whether or not you can fit three car seats across the back. We are willing to purchase new seats to avoid having to buy a new car. Frankly I really have my doubts, so pictures would really help me. Or at the very least, could you please tell me which car seats you managed it with.
Thanks so much
:eek:

ADS

Aphelps

What seats are you currently using now?

Nothing that would work in a million years.
A Evenflo - Chase Booster Car Seat and a Evenflo - Triumph Advance LX Convertible Car Seat.
We will need to buy new car seats and we are willing to spend the cash for two expensive seats if it means not having to buy a new car.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC