Quick! Do these seats RF?

U

Unregistered1

Some are older, some I'm just not familiar with. Any you can help with would be appreciated! I'm looking them up as we type but I thought it might be faster to ask.

Britax Freeway
Britax Hippo
Britax Wizard
Britax Advantage
Britax Galaxy
Britax King
Fisher Price Grow-With-Me
Fisher Price Futura 20/60
IMMI Safeguard Child Seat
Evenflo Victory 5
Evenflo Odyssey V
Evenflo Conquest V/Horizon V
Evenflo Medallion V
Evenflo Ultara V/Secure Advantage V
Evenflo Champion/Scout/Secure Choice/Trooper
Graco-Century Accel
Graco-Century Bravo
Graco-Century Ovation/Encore
Graco-Century SmartMove
Graco-Century #1000, #1500 STE (rear adjuster)
Graco-Century #1000, #1500 STE (front adjuster)
Combi Avatar
Combi Victoria
Mercedes Benz Topsafe
Mercedes Benz Duo
Porsche Convertible
Safeline Kids Sit’N’Stroll
Triple Play Sit’N’Stroll

ADS

BookMama

Senior Community Member
Katie, I think you should check out the instruction manual CD that you can buy from SafetyBeltSafe. $10 for manuals and summary sheets for all car seats in the past 10 years. I have one and love it. :love: It's especially helpful if I know in advance what kind of seat I'll be checking (though that rarely happens, since I mostly do seat check events).

edited to add: I suppose a link would be nice ... http://www.carseat.org/Resources/101_resources.htm

BW1426

Some are older, some I'm just not familiar with. Any you can help with would be appreciated! I'm looking them up as we type but I thought it might be faster to ask.

Britax Freeway- yes
Britax Hippo- yes
Britax Wizard- yes
Britax Advantage- yes
Britax Galaxy- yes
Britax King- no
Fisher Price Grow-With-Me- booster
Fisher Price Futura 20/60- no
IMMI Safeguard Child Seat- no
Evenflo Victory 5
Evenflo Odyssey V
Evenflo Conquest V/Horizon V
Evenflo Medallion V
Graco-Century Accel- yes
Graco-Century Bravo- yes
Graco-Century Ovation/Encore- yes
Graco-Century SmartMove- yes
Graco-Century #1000, #1500 STE (rear adjuster)- yes
Graco-Century #1000, #1500 STE (front adjuster)- yes
Combi Avatar
Combi Victoria
Mercedes Benz Topsafe
Mercedes Benz Duo
Porsche Convertible
Safeline Kids Sit’N’Stroll
Triple Play Sit’N’Stroll

U

Unregistered1

Katie, I think you should check out the instruction manual CD that you can buy from SafetyBeltSafe. $10 for manuals and summary sheets for all car seats in the past 10 years. I have one and love it. :love: It's especially helpful if I know in advance what kind of seat I'll be checking (though that rarely happens, since I mostly do seat check events).

edited to add: I suppose a link would be nice ... http://www.carseat.org/Resources/101_resources.htm

OMG! That's so cool! Why don't they tell you about these things in the tech class?? So you just put the CD in your computer and it's got all that information on it?? Wow! Dude, the print version is huge, 4500 pages?! And I thought the 300 some odd page tech manual was big.

crunchierthanthou

here are a few more

Britax Freeway- NO
Britax Hippo- yes
Britax Wizard- yes
Britax Advantage- yes
Britax Galaxy- yes
Britax King- no
Evenflo Victory 5 yes
Evenflo Odyssey V yes
Evenflo Conquest V/Horizon V yes
Evenflo Medallion V yes
Graco-Century Accel- yes
Graco-Century Bravo- yes
Combi Avatar yes
Combi Victoria yes
Mercedes Benz Topsafe
Mercedes Benz Duo
Porsche Convertible uh, convertible. I'm going to say yes it's actually made by britax and yes, can rf
Safeline Kids Sit’N’Stroll- yes
Triple Play Sit’N’Stroll yes

TerisBoys

And a few more:

Originally Posted by BW1426

Britax Freeway- NO
Britax Hippo- yes
Britax Wizard- yes
Britax Advantage- yes
Britax Galaxy- yes
Britax King- no
Evenflo Victory 5 yes
Evenflo Odyssey V yes
Evenflo Conquest V/Horizon V yes
Evenflo Medallion V yes
Evenflo Ultara V/Secure Advantage V yes
Evenflo Champion/Scout/Secure Choice/Trooper yes
Graco-Century Accel- yes
Graco-Century Bravo- yes
Combi Avatar yes
Combi Victoria yes
Mercedes Benz Topsafe http://baby-benz.com/portal/content/view/179/67/ Call me puzzled on that one - the text says it's able to RF
Mercedes Benz Duo http://www2.mercedes-benz.co.uk/content/media_library/unitedkingdom/mpc_unitedkingdom/passenger_cars/ownership/personalise_your_mb/New_child_seat_regulations_September_2006_PDF.object-Single-MEDIA.download.tmp/Child%20Seat%20Brochure%20Sept%202006.pdf No?
Porsche Convertible uh, convertible. I'm going to say yes it's actually made by britax and yes, can rf
Safeline Kids Sit’N’Stroll- yes
Triple Play Sit’N’Stroll yes

BW1426

What's going to work? TEAMWORK! What's going to work? TEAMWORK! (Can you tell the kids watch too much Noggin :whistle:)

Thanks Crunchier for catching my slip up on the Freeway :thumbsup:

houseofboys

FYI, the Fisher Price Grow-With-Me is actually a FF combo seat with a harness - not a dedicated booster. DS#2 just outgrew the harness in his a couple of months ago.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC