Anybody else tempted by the Britax sales?

arly1983

Especially because of the price hike that will be taking place in June?

I am so unbelievably tempted.

At Babyuniverse you can get a marathon for 209 shipped or a Roundabout for 169 shipped using VISASAVES.

I am so tempted to try to get a 35 lb RFing MA though it backfired on me last time I tried. I ended up with an MA DOM 12/07.

If I were PG, I could justify it easily.

ADS

all together ooky

Yes, I'm really tempted since I need either a Frontier, Regent, or a Nautilus soon. Just don't know which one to get. What to do, what to do....

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
DH doesn't know that I have a Regent coming today. Remember, they aren't my kids. I will buy a booster by the end of the year. My Radian is being loaned out until July along with my Combi Kobuk and Turbo booster and the Combi Connection is leaving soon. I am taking a load of car seats to the recyclers tomorrow, so I am justified, right?

arly1983

Yes, I'm really tempted since I need either a Frontier, Regent, or a Nautilus soon. Just don't know which one to get. What to do, what to do....

I am so glad I already made that decision. It was TOUGH!

DH doesn't know that I have a Regent coming today. Remember, they aren't my kids. I will buy a booster by the end of the year. My Radian is being loaned out until July along with my Combi Kobuk and Turbo booster and the Combi Connection is leaving soon. I am taking a load of car seats to the recyclers tomorrow, so I am justified, right?

LOL, you are justified if I am.

I keep telling myself a nice denim MA/RA would be perfect for the summer.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
That 239 Frontier at albeebaby is making me cry with frustration...I waaaaaaaaant one so bad!!!!!

aisraeltax

That 239 Frontier at albeebaby is making me cry with frustration...I waaaaaaaaant one so bad!!!!!

wow! here is the delimma i have...i wont need the Frontier until ds3 outgrows the BV RF'ing....and he has 10 lbs. to do that..so thats probably another year, right??

purchasing a Frontier now is just going to waste a year (ill get a later DOM by buying later right) plus it will jsut tempt me to put him FF'ing before 35 lbs....a beautiful car seat unused sitting there....yeh, that wont be good for me or safe for him.. :(

but man, that price is soo tempting! i mean, i WILL be buying one....but prob. not until Feb. 09.

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Feb. '09 would likely be around the time for another Britax sale, I'd hold off and get a fresher DOM. I've learned there's always another sale. :)

Auntie2Avi

I am itching to get a Frontier, especially because Avi doesn't like the GN. I wish I could try him in the seat before purchasing though...hmmmm...

hunypooh77

why did I have to see this!! LOL!
I got my 14 month ols an ashley floral marathon back in march but I really wanted the mariposa...now the mariposa is 164.99 shipped with no tax on babyuniverse...i paid 209 total for the one I got her. The receipt is still valid for a few more weeks, i am tempted to get it and return the ashley floral (savings of $50) plus the one i got was manufactured 11/07 and i wasnt happy about it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC