Question Help me pick a fun stroller for my daughter

mommy2zander+baby

Senior Community Member
So I think I'm settled on the Bumbleride queen B... some questions...

I want to get a stroller for my daughter for when I'm too tired to sling her... :whistle: we currently have a very simple chicco for my son which I love for him, but it has very little recline & is not very cozy for her...

Before I had my own kids I did childcare & had a triple perego carriage... I loved it & even thought it was worth the time to take apart & set it up for travel... I also had a single, but the seat wasn't in great shape, so I used a seat from the triple when I used it & when I sold the triple, I sold the single also...

I also had a perego p3... it was fine until the one wheel just decided to stop swiveling correctly & now it sits in the basement waiting to go in the trash... it was ok, but a little boring...

So I'm wondering, does anyone have any ideas of something fun, maybe more carriage style, that they know to be made with somewhat decent quality? The closest boutiques would be about 3 hours away & I'm having a really hard time really finding out how the different strollers even work online, without being able to touch & goof around with them...

I have considered the perego completo & perego at4, but something always stops me from actually buying them... I can't see how they really work or real pics of them in use I think is the problem... and I think I want a plush carriage style & just don't really know where to look...

I'm not sure about cost, I think if I really loved it, I could pay $400, but if it's just kinda boring, maybe $150... but you can still mention something over $400 if it's really cool! :p

thanks for your help! My daughter thanks you too... her little head falls to the side in the chicco because it reclines so little... & I hate to just buy some junk to get buy, when I could put those $$ toward something fun! :)

UPDATE: I think I'm settled on the bumbleride queen b. looks like most all I want & a great price compared to perego & inglesina...

So I'm wondering, does anyone have any experience with it?
- Does it fold with the seat on?
- I have a fairly huge trunk in my teeny car, would I likely have to remove the wheels to fit it in?
- can that toddler seat hold more then they say? could my 43 # son ride in it? Or if my daughter rode in the toddler seat (if need be) could my son fit in the main seat for the occasional "I'm too tired to walk" moment? does the toddler seat fold so it would fit in the basket underneath in case of said emergency?
-what about color? those of you that have seen them in person, do you like the brown with turquoise ribbing or the red? Are the insides of the hoods pinkish color with black decorations?

All in all I think I really like the stroller from what I can see... I wish I could play around with it, but I mostly wonder why I haven't ordered something like this sooner...

Last edited:
ADS

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
I am totally lusting after this one http://www.bumbleride.com/collection2008/queenb.php

If only I hadn't told dh how much they were or I could find one used I would so already have one.

Sometimes you can find good deals on last years queen bs but I want the monkey print so bad:whistle:

Oooooh, I am sending you evil glares. I :love::love::love: my MBUD, but that double Indy is gorgeous.

I'm just telling myself I would definitely NOT want to take those on muddy trails...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC