Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Two RF seats in a 2006 PT Cruiser

Someone please tell me that this can be done comfortably and safely. We currently have a Pt Cruiser and while I would love to trade it in for a minivan it doesn't look like we will be able to. We haven't even had the car for two years so I know we wouldn't get the best deal. Not to mention in order to keep the payments the same was what we pay now we would have to go down to an 02-03 possibly 04 with more miles than what we have...I'm just not sure that would make much sense. I would love to have more room but I know it can be done! Anyone have any experience and or pictures!?

For the record...we have a ds who's 14 months old RF in an EFTA and I am due with little bean December 7th. Not sure about which seat we will be going with at first.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads