Frontier at Target.com!

zactayaus

Yes. It's true the frontier is available at target.com in all 4 colors. They are it listed for $279.99 with free shipping. It says it usually ships within 24 hours. If you go through www.aaa.com/target you can get an additional 10% off.

ADS

zactayaus

Ok. I ordered one this afternoon and at 8:20 tonight I got an email saying my item has shipped.:thumbsup: Is that possible? A Sunday night on a holiday weekend? I can't wait to get it! I had ordered one from babyuniverse for $244.99 total but it was backordered till June 20th.:( The one at target.com came to $269.63 total but then I had a balance $25.68 left on a gift card so I ended up paying $243.95. Not a bad deal. I will cancel the babyuniverse one as soon as I have my target one in my hands. Just wanted to share.

zactayaus

Well, at that price I think I will cancel my Baby universe order and order from Target. You can return to the store, right?

Yes, you can return it to the store. That's definetely a plus so that you don't have to worry about paying to have the seat shipped back if it doesn't work out.

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
When you order a seat from Target.com, be sure to read the fine print. Someone had trouble returning a seat to a B&M Target store a few months back, and it turned out that the website actually said that it couldn't be returned that way.

zactayaus

I returned a GN at target that I had ordered on line a couple weeks ago with out any problems. So I'm not anticipating any return problems with the frontier although I'm not planning on returning it anyway as long as it fits in our car. I did consider ordering through hipmonkey.com but it said that all carseat sales were final and I needed to know that I could return it if I had to.

Sorry the info I just typed is incorrect. It was babyonthegoathome that said all carseat sales were final not hipmonkey.com they were just out of stock. Again sorry for that.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC