Help me find a deal. . . .

Kabes

I single mom in our area has been working really hard to better herself for her kids. She uses public transportation and she really needs a double stroller for her 4 month old and her toddler. Today I made arrangements to buy one off of craigslist. When I called the seller to confirm our morning email that I was on my way she told me she sold it to someone else (grrrrrrr!). At least one seat needs to recline for the baby. Any ideas? TIA

ADS

Chex

Would she be opposed to carrying the baby in a sling/wrap? And then she could just use a single stroller (much easier to find) for the toddler. Plus it would be easier to get on/off public transportation.

-Ann

Kabes

Great minds think a like! She has a sling (that we lent her) and a single now. The problem is she and the baby both get overheated and its only going to get hotter.

This mama is working really hard to lose weight. She has been going to Weight watchers and an exercise class. She's already lost 24 lbs, so maybe the sling situation will improve some. Its too bad we're headed into the hottest part of the year or she would probably be set.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC