I made a decision (finally) and I LOVE my new Radian!!

ntepper

As many of you know, I have been back and forth for a while now over what car seat to get my soon to be 3 year old daughter who has just about outgrown her Roundabout. I was mainly deciding between the Frontier and the Nautilus but after seeing the Naulitus in person (did not like how narrow the shoulder/back area was) and reading about Frontier install issues I decided to start considering the Radian. Well, yesterday I just decided it was time to make a decision already and I went online and ordered the Radian. It arrived today!! AND . . . I love it!! I got a PERFECT forward facing install (latch) in my VW Touraig. My daughter (who is 40 inches tall) is on the second to top harness slot and seems to have a lot of room to grow. Its so sleek and although still a harnessed car seat does look more like a "big girl" seat which I know she will appreciate and want in a few years (her 3 year old friends are already in boosters . . . but that is for another thread!) We have not gone for a ride yet but we will as soon as my husband gets home and if I have anything to add then I surely will! But I expect her to love riding in it!

I want to thank everyone on this site for all their knowledge and expertise. I know more about car seat safety now than ever before (before this site I had never even heard of extended rear facing . . . something I will surely use for my son who is due in Sept!) and I am sharing my new knowledge with every mother I know (who will listen to me that is!).

I know I will be back with questions about booster seats once she outgrows the Radian . . . but hopefully that will be 3 or 4 years from now!

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC