FS: JJ Cole Diaper Pod & Sugar Booger Diaper Bag Pouches

indigoblossom

FS: Sugar Booger Diaper Bag Pouches

Sugar Booger Diaper bag organizer bags...like new, but they have been stored and moved around a lot in the past year as i couldn't decide on whether or not to keep them. $18ppd

788627774_1fce47086e_o.jpg

292mzpu.jpg

Description:
Sugar Booger Diaper Bag organizer bags - practically new, but have been stored and put from here to there over the last year. The Easy way to organize your diaper bag!

Set include 4 organizer pouches:
2 - 14" x 11" pouches for Clean and Dirty Clothing
1 - 10" x 6" pouch for package Goodies
1 - 7" x 7" pouch for Extras like binkies, toiletries and medicine.
100% cotton & nylon mesh
Cute and stylish, just like your baby!

The JJ Cole Diaper Pod is NWOT - can't find the receipt so i can't take it back to BRU. super adorable, but i jumped on the JJB wagon and ordered two be quicks. won't be using this because we keep a FV escape pod in the car.

*SOLD

jjcole2.jpg

jjcole.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

indigoblossom

Woo Hoo, a diaper bag accessory and car seat party, what else could a girl want? LOL!

seriously! i think maybe i'll install the radian just so it can go for a drive, too. why leave it out? maybe even see how the boy likes it since he will be sitting in it for ten days while in connecticut.

i can't wait to play with your frontier, though.
:thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC