Question Whatcha waiting on?

ZephyrBlue

What seat have you bought that you're stalking the UPS/Fed Ex guy for?

DD's Red Rock Frontier should ship next week and I'm SO excited! :D

ETA- I traded one of our Nautis for a Radian and I'm super excited to get that, too. Woo Hoo, I have 2 seats coming!!

I'm such a nerd to get so fired up over this ;)

Last edited:
ADS

mytwobugs

I'm waiting for two nautili I ordered in April from Target during the sale. Unfortunately I don't even know when they will ship - so I am stalking my target.com account at this point. The shipping estimate was May 21 - June 4 so I am anxiously waiting and hoping that it doesn't get moved later.

scatterbunny

I was tapping my toes waiting for Tumblebug's Madison Regent to arrive, and it came yesterday while I was gone. So today I picked it up from the post office. It's in the box, in my third row, waiting for me to be caught up on this board so I can go install it. :D

lauralou

Ha Ha I had a dream last night of a carseat box ringing my door bell. As similar to jeff foxworthy(you know your a redneck when),YOU KNOW YOUR A CARSEAT JUNKY WHEN....:D

4boysmom

Ha Ha I had a dream last night of a carseat box ringing my door bell. As similar to jeff foxworthy(you know your a redneck when),YOU KNOW YOUR A CARSEAT JUNKY WHEN....:D

Well it did cost more than $60 dollar to ship (I still can't believe my original online quote was $35 and then I send dh to do the sending and he comes back with a $62 bill), maybe it will be doing a dance for you LOL???

loufrando

Britax Parkway in 'Express' fabric, due in this coming Tuesday. :love:

Check the shipping status every day, even though I know it will come on Tuesday. I've ordered from albeebaby several times before and it always comes exactly when they say it will.

4boysmom

Britax Parkway in 'Express' fabric, due in this coming Tuesday. :love:

Check the shipping status every day, even though I know it will come on Tuesday. I've ordered from albeebaby several times before and it always comes exactly when they say it will.

I hate that! I have seen packages they say they are in my town for 2 days before they get out for delivery. I mean really things are either on time or late a day (which is really 3 if it is due on a Friday) they never allow packages to come earlier then anticipated.

jen_nah

CPST Instructor
K1's new Cougar PW that Courtfrog2 got for me.

I finally found stores that has the GN (got one last week) & the Frontier (got it today).

loufrando

My Parkway (in Express) came about an hour ago!!! I'm so excited! DH was teasing me because I kept looking out the window and checking the front porch neuroticlly today.

Some early observations: the headrest is hard to keep locked in any of the upper positions (keeps sliding down) and my 2 year old fits the smallest setting perfectly!!! Way scary! (um, she's still rfing in her MA ;))

No, but seriously, I think it's going to be great for what I got it for: throwing in friends'/gmas' cars, friends riding in our car and as a backup seat. And I actually like the Express fabric more than I thought I would. I love how tall it adjusts and the SIP, but my #1 fav. thing about it is the no armrests! I love how 'idiot proof' it will be for my mom to use (I feel like the carseat nag with all my "make sure the belt is under the arm rests" with the TB that she has).

Anyway, pics and stuff to follow when I find my camera!

April

Just reading the thread title inspired me to blast Gwen Stefani's "Whatcha Waiting For?" at full volume, singing along, changing the words to include "a Pink Monterey, a Red Monterey, a Nauti and a Frontier to come to Canada". :D (Oh and just to enhance the visual, me and DH are in our home office at our respective desks, me working in my jammies with wet hair and DH measuring building plans looking at me like I'm a total whacko!)

You ladies are lucky you get to stalk the shipping status, I'm stalking the TRU.ca, TJ's, Walmart and Albeebaby websites!

as far as carseats go.. AllStar Blue Marathon. I have to ship a cover and harness back to britax before hte MA will ship, so it will be a couple of weeks.

other things..
a flame diaper cover (we cloth diaper)
contacts (including some to turn my brown eyes to "sapphire blue")
portraits of my baby
BumGenuis cloth diaper

there's probably more LOL

emandbri

I'm waiting on a Red Monterey.

non car seat related I'm also waiting on foogo like straw cups I got on ebay and my government stimulous check!

TerisBoys

The only thing I'm currently stalking is my stimulus check.

Once that gets here I may be stalking other things :)

BudgieStew

No car seats...I went nuts last month waiting for my EFTA last month though.

Currently waiting on a bunch of Rada knives.
Kleen Kanteen Kolors that are pre ordered.
Foogo Straw cups that are back ordered and 3 new AMP pocket diapers with inserts.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC