Wahhh! My new Radian

cpsaddict

was just delivered to my parents house and I have to work until 5! I want it right now! :crying::crying::crying:

ADS

scatterbunny

Woohoo! I'm so excited for you! :love: Playing with a new seat is sooo much fun. I'm anxiously awaiting my (er, H's :whistle: ) Madison Regent.

cpsaddict

Woohoo! I'm so excited for you! :love: Playing with a new seat is sooo much fun. I'm anxiously awaiting my (er, H's :whistle: ) Madison Regent.

Oh, I love new seats! When is your seat supposed to arrive? Oh, we are going to Cape Lookout this weekend! I hope the weather is good and yes, I am bringing my Radian and yes, I am making DH take me to the Cheese factory gift shop. I must shop.

scatterbunny

I'm not sure when it'll be here, I checked the tracking yesterday and the data had only been electronically submitted, seat hadn't been shipped yet.

If I'm around this weekend, maybe we can meet up either at the beach or at the Cheese Factory?

cpsaddict

I'm not sure when it'll be here, I checked the tracking yesterday and the data had only been electronically submitted, seat hadn't been shipped yet.

If I'm around this weekend, maybe we can meet up either at the beach or at the Cheese Factory?

Sure! That sounds fun! We will be there until Monday morning sometime, arriving Friday night. I'll pm my number and you can text me. We pretty much have no firm plans, so I can do anything anytime.

scatterbunny

I picked it up, and just as I thought, it won't work in my middle row captain's chairs. I have to use short belt path (and of course the stupid recline bar), and the buckle stalks are just too long for it to work. I got it installed okay in the third row, middle (lapbelt-only). I don't like how reclined it is in that spot, but there isn't any more I can do to get it upright. It infringes too much on the outboard spots to fit any other seats back there. A really skinny person MIGHT fit. The outboard buckles are surprisingly reachable. I think I'll be able to move it outboard in the third row with no install issues if I have to fit another carseat or booster back there. My captain's chairs buckle stalks are just too long for it to work there.

And H loves it. :D She begged me to let her take a nap in the van, all buckled in. :ROTFLMAO: Of course, I said no.

She looks to only have about an inch to grow (in the torso) before she's too tall. I wish I could use it without the recline bar, I am positive it would give her more room. It's just so darned reclined that she spreads "up and out" in the seat.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
You could move the bench seat up to where the captian seats are now or move the seat up, where it is.

scatterbunny

The bench will work where the captain's chairs are, but I don't think the captain's chairs will work in the third row, will they?

What do you mean by moving the seat up where it is? Slide the third row forward a bit? I could do that, but she'd have no leg room unless I took the captain's chairs out.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
No, the captain seats will not fit in the back. I have tried with my two seater. If you do leave the three seater in the back and slide it forward, I would still take the captain seats out, or slide them forward?

scatterbunny

I'll have to think about it. I'm not sure what to do. I want to be able to fit three other rear passengers when necessary, so I don't really want to take both the captain's chairs out.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC