Vent May June 2007 babies play group poll

tjham

I'm on a parenting board where we can see all the other forums.
The May June 2007 board posted a poll.
You guessed it.
It's about who is turning their babies and when...

Several moms snickered with "Bad mommy alert" and said they have already turned their babies.

Several said "between 1 and 2" so maybe there is hope for them.

(They frown on posting when it's not your group so I can't really say anything...)

ADS

ErinGoBragh

My group is currently doing a poll now. In the past there has been heated discussions. I flipped when one mom said that she turned her DD ff at 7 months and didn't care about the laws and car seat minimums because it worked for them.

Mommy2Marcus

I just posted a few days ago about this very thing! I posted to the baord about ERF & even got a few to turn their LO's back RF from FF at that young age..they were all about 10 months... and got a few to agree to ERF! There were a few that just downright did not care even though they KNEW RF was safer. I get so hot headed on this topic! It makes me downright angry to see such horrible things when they know better!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC