My friend is warming up

HEVY

My friend (not the hard-headed one) finally bought a Scenera. We went out today and she was thinking about buying a seat and asked about my Regent thinking it was about 200. I was like no close to 300 but you can find it places for a bit cheaper. But She has a 95 Maxima and three kids. Her 9 and almost 8 yr olds use the seatbelt, trying to get her to agree to a LBB. Anyway the Regent won't fit with the 2 older kids even with just seatbelts. So I kinda got her convinced to get the GN, but she needed a seat today so she got the Scenera. But I couldn't get a perfect install in the Maxima (slippery leather seats). And they were like OMG the straps are so tight and they really weren't. But we weighed her ds and he is 32.5 with clothes so FF he is. Hopefully we can order the GN site to store later on.
On another note I was going by one of those clothes drop off containers, you're only supposed to drop off clothes but ppl drop off all sorts of things. And it's illegal to remove anything from there so I did a bad thing. There was a 3-point Discovery that I took, I thought it may be expired but it has till 12/09, so 19 months left on it. I felt bad for taking it but the bottom was all scratched up from placing it on the ground and there was no base, and well it rained about an hour later.

ADS

HEVY

Yeah, I know it's 35. :) I was gonna ask if he should be turned but another thread was opened today exactly about that and it seems most agreed to turn around so I just left it that he turned.

HEVY

Problem is she's not, lol, she's been tolerant of me so far but gave me a look when I tried to get into the ERF. But at the 32.5 lbs and 2.8yrs I kinda just left it alone.

Shaunam

Problem is she's not, lol, she's been tolerant of me so far but gave me a look when I tried to get into the ERF. But at the 32.5 lbs and 2.8yrs I kinda just left it alone.

I would have left it alone too, since he's over 2. If he was seriously tiny I might have pushed it a little further.

You're a great friend to be helping her!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC