Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Ambassador - CPS Technician CTPDMom's Avatar

Our new Volo arrived yesterday!

Thanks everyone for their recommendations. I ordered our new Volo off of ebay as it was cheapest. It arrived less than 3 days later via Fedex, brand new in the box. I ordered it in 'Crimson', so it's red and black and white(ish, kind of gray). LOVE it. Ds (2.5) fits great with lots of room to spare. The basket was even bigger than I thought it would be as was the sunshade and it 'drives' like a dream. At least in the house it does, it was raining so we took a 'walk' up and down the hallway...LOL.

For those who have mentioned that they weren't sure about the mesh...the one I bought doesn't have mesh in the area where the child's legs are...it's regular fabric. The mesh on mine starts about mid-back and feels very soft.

Oh and I paid $72 including shipping. Not as great a deal as some but way better than the $99 plus tax I would have paid at Target.

Can't wait to try it out! Now I just need to find one of those buggy buddy things...
    CPST - Special Needs Trained

The things you take for granted, someone else is praying for.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Our new Volo arrived yesterday!

I just got ours this week too! I got mine off ebay... got the 2006 salmon pink model for $65. Probably same seller

I love it for my 3 year old. It does ride very smooth and I love the shoulder strap on it so that she doesn't have to ride in it all the time.. just when she gets tired.
    Proud Mom to David (15), Hannah (14), Emily (13), Stella (9) and Zahari (8)

Ambassador - CPS Technician CTPDMom's Avatar

Oh I LOVED the pink one...but didn't think my dh and ds would appreciate me getting that one!
    CPST - Special Needs Trained

The things you take for granted, someone else is praying for.

Senior Community Member

We LOVE ours. From ebay as well. Carbon color $69. My big 41/4yo still fits in it. We take it to the zoo and I put by bag in it when he isn't tired and riding in it. Great for my tall DH to push too.
    Mommy to awesome Jack 4.5yo,
    46lbs. 46" tall and an 18" torso. Happily harnessed in a Britax Regent and SageGuard.

Senior Community Member

I love both of ours. One is a 2004 I bought when dd was about a year old. It is the old style that is the all mesh seat w/out the canopy. I was planning on buying a canopy for it, but never did. The other is a 2006 (or 2007) orange one. It had the cloth on the bottom mesh on top seat and canopy. Both have held up very well, even after mulitple plane trips. I do wish it wasn't tippy, but I am okay with that since it is so easy to steer and very lightweight.
    Former CPST and Mom to
    C-13 years old, B-11 years old
    A-8 years old riding in a Harmony Youth Booster or Graco TurboBooster

Moderator - CPST Instructor QuassEE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CTPDMom View Post
    Oh I LOVED the pink one...but didn't think my dh and ds would appreciate me getting that one!
    My son's favourite colour is pink He has ridden in many a pink stroller, too.

-Nicole.

Abbi (9, Ozzi/Olli), Aiden (11, Affix), Mason (16), & Kyle (18) in '02 Protege5 & '11 Ody TE.
    It's like free money...Couponsurfers.com

Senior Community Member USmominOz's Avatar

I got mine yesterday and paid $59.95 on ebay and he even shipped to Au. It is now in the back of my car waiting to be used. I got the carbon one.
    Karleen
    Kinsey - 5/3/00 - Compass B510 Daisy/Graco HBB, Bryan - 9/9/03 - Britax Regent/Graco Nautilus

Carseat Crazy

QuassEE helped me get a good priced Volo using her US PO Box. This stroller is great! I used it yesterday with my little 2 yr old friend. She immediately called it "my buggy", now how cute is that?! I got the crimson coloured one and like the mesh back, especially for hot days. It steers so well too!

We got one too!
    We got the 'saffron' color. It's not my favorite color...but it was on sale at TRU.
    Michelle ~ Mom to 4
    DD16 - adult seat belt, DS 14 - adult seat belt,
    DD 11 - Britax Frontier (booster), DD 9 - Graco Nautilus (booster)

Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE mine!! I bought it after reading so many great reviews! Now I am the one recommending it to everyone I can, LOL!!
    Gabriele
    Mommy to a Cheeky Monkey (11/05) - 69 lbs, 49 in