Radian upgrades coming this Fall?

sanctareparata

Someone mentioned this in another thread and I haven't heard a thing about it. Can someone either fill me in or direct me to a thread where this was discussed? I've searched and have come up empty, as well....

Just figures. As soon as I place my order for our third Radian, they decide to make them better. :rolleyes:

ADS

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
I don't know what the upgrades are, just that they are supposed to be great and include *removable* harness straps! It was discussed in a scheduled chat with the designer/engineer of the Radian.

singingpond

I don't know what the upgrades are, just that they are supposed to be great and include *removable* harness straps! It was discussed in a scheduled chat with the designer/engineer of the Radian.

That would be nice! Just a few weeks ago, I took my barfing 13 m.o. to the ped's office... in her Radian. I tucked a towel over the harness straps, and luckily the poor thing only had one minor eruption on the way to the doctor. But, knowing her seat had those non-removable straps added just a bit to the stress of the trip :p.

Katrin

Last edited:

arly1983

Someone mentioned this in another thread and I haven't heard a thing about it.

That would be me:D

Yep, supposedly it is supposed to be just wonderful. :whistle:

As long as it has removable straps and they don't screw anything up I will be happy.

I am dreaming that the adjuster will be easier to use. I don't want to get my hopes too high though.

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
We tried to get more info. out of the SK engineer beyond the removable harness tidbit during the chat (I asked him a very open ended question about any other changes). He unfortunately couldn't/wouldn't go into much more detail other than assuring us it would be great.

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
I'm unreasonably annoyed. I'd like a Radian with removable/replaceable harness straps and other "great" upgrades. But my daughter's six years and 46 pounds. I'm not planning on buying any new harnessed seats at this point.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC